Part-39

Sorry guys for late update... Because of some work..it got delayed... Sorry... I hope you will like this chapter.....

Tulsi POV:

"Most wanted bachelor" their words got into my mind.... He is not!... definitely he is not.....So Arun didn't said anyone that "he is married"... Not only married.. he is even father of two babies...Arun! then why are you pestering  me and babies and saying you want us in your life.....  you are not willing to say publically about your marital status... Then what is the meaning of the behaviour and longing eyes towards me .... Ahhh my head is paining...

May be he didn't revealed about your relationship that time because of  in the past he didn't accepted you... Her heart said...

Her mind: so what! He can say now right... What about last month's!... He is pursuing you last 6 months... Till now he didn't revealed about the marriage to public.... So he is acting because of his Amma.... Don't trust him.....

Her heart: No He may be thought about your opinion and feelings... So don't judge him because this one reason.... just wait for some time .....

Ahhh what I do.... I am in  dilemma about what to do!.... Whether trust Arun or Not.....can I believe him...

Next one week also passed like this... In these past one week my closeness increased more with Arun... Arun also started to tease me with little joke and flirting...And I got good friend like Deepika... She is very simple , honest and very friendly...

One day Arun office building in choase... All employees in enjoyment mode and excitement...then Deep explained about Serena....I don't care about her...but that thought immediately changed in mere second when she entered Arun office without knocking... No one dare to do that... But she casually went in..... that's not alone....when she came outside after sometimes, that second of time myself started to hate her... I don't know Why but looking how she Holded Arun hands.... My anger level went to peak.... I don't know how to calm myself... My heart beats raised because of anger..

One person: Wow... Look... Look... Our Boss and Serena... Wow... They are holding eachother hands....

Another Girl: They are looking very cute together...Like couple..

Hearing that words my blood started to boil... "LIKE A COUPLE" BUll SHIT.... Couple.....My anger went to peak when I heard another sentence" he always hate to touch other girls....but look she is holding his hand... Our Boss also didn't  said anything...".. I turned to see that.... Yes she is holding my HUSBAND hands....

My brain said: Not only holding hands... See they are smiling eachother.... Look at his eyes....

My heart: No don't listen your brain.... He is only acting as a professional way... don't worry...

My brain: No Arun is cheating.. don't trust him.....

Ahhh I don't know what to do... Whether I have to trust him or not.... Before some minutes only I realised I want him in my life... My heart is paining... From last week's I started to think romantic way with him... I realised my feelings for him.... Yes I love Him.... I want my husband...But Seeing this Now, again my feelings got twisted.... Why ... Why it's happening to me... can't I be happy in my life...

My heart: Just listen to me.....He loves you... That's why he is doing all these things whatever you asked him to do... If he is not interested in you he  wouldn't do theses things right!...so After one week... The three months punishment going to finish.... Just express your feelings to him.... Just give him a chance....

I decided to propose him..... I don't know what's going to happen in future... But I want my Husband.... Again I smiled about thinking him... I hope nothing wrong going to be happen.... Hope so....

Today is the day... Event day... I going to express my feelings to him...To My Husband....

After the event I am going to tell him..
So I arranged special things for today evening...I prepared one gift also... I know he also wants me in his life.....But today event is flashed infront my eyes.... Arun smiled towards her... Serena hands with Arun.... Ahhhh... Just forget it... ARUN is not like that.... Focus.... Special things...He is your Husband...

We went to Event... The product launch program started,Jeni also there.... The best employee award was given to Deepika... Yes.. I selected her.. not because of my friendship... Truly she deserves this award because of her honesty and hardworking nature... Mid of the event... I left from event place...For preparing surprise for Arun.... I told all the things to Jeni... She also happy for me...

With happy mode I reached our house... Yes OUR house... Me, Arun and  my Babies... My babies are sleeping... I went to the Airport to send off my parents...

After that I decorated our bedroom with petals and candles... I got ready with red Saree.... After that I went to living room to drink water.... And I sat on sofa.... Yes now I can touch and use Arun things... No OUR THINGS...
"At some point you must accept that some people can stay in your heart and life... Without them you can't survive... If your heart accept reality... Your body will accept automatically".... So my heart started to accept all things..... Our home... My husband... My children.... My family....but Inside in  my heart it's says something is  going to happen.... So I  switched on the TV to clear the uneasiness in my heart... But I didn't knew that... This moment... That one second is going to collapse all my hope... all my happiness... All my dream....

Arun you cheater!.... Again you crushed my life... My happiness... I hate you.... I hate you.... I will not forgive you .... Not again...

Tears flowing in her cheeks.... She didn't moved from her place... She just sat there like statue... She don't know what to do....after some minutes...She directly went to her room picked babies in her arm... Packed her bags...went out from house.... Without looking back....