Part-26

Arun also didn't stopped her..... he know she can't leave here... because he already planned everything...so he stood there without uttering any words and any movement with calm face...

She reached Main door to leave .... But she stopped there with Shock face....How come they are here... Tulsi stood there like statue ....her eyes full of tears not sad or hurt tears... Happy tears.... Soon she started to smile widely...she wanted to hug them...but she carrying babies in both hands....

And here comes Arun... Scooped babies in his hands from Tulsi... Within second she jumped towards them hugged tightly.... And said Amma ... Appa while Crying...Yes Tulsi Amma and Appa here to see Tulsi and babies ....

Tulsi: Amma.. Appa... I missed you very much... I can't explain how much I missed you...I am so happy today... I love both of you very much... She said while hugging them tightly with happy tears flowing in her cheeks...

  ( Tulsi Appa: Mr.Murugan and Amma: Mrs.Lakshmi)

Lakshmi: Ahh my daughter...we also missed you very much... that's why we are here today to see you and stop crying... She wiped Tulsi tears in cheeks with her both tumps...

Murugan: Ya Tulsi... We also talked only via video call... I missed my Princess and here I came to hug my princess and my Baby princess and baby prince.... Looking towards Arjun and Aratrika....

Seeing her Both Amma and Appa... She forgot about her babies...she also turned to babies... Arun holding both Arjun and Aratrika near his chest securely... Ahhh Tulsi! When did you became like this... You volunteerly gave the babies to him....she glared Arun with burning eyes.... When she started to move towards Arun.... Before that Arun came infront of Tulsi parents... ohhh sorry his... in laws took their blessings.... Tulsi eyes Bulged... What's happening here.... What a act Mr.Arun...

Arun: Mama and Aththai ( Father in law, and Mother in law)how was your journey...Is all arrangements were ok! He asked with concern voice...

Murugan: Yes Mappillai ( Son in law) All is good... Infact we enjoyed all things...like first Flight Journey and First time seeing other country...

Lakshmi: yes Mappillai... The Flight Journey and foods are comfortable...The surprise also super Mappillai...I didn't travelled before in that... Thank you Mappillai...

Arun: No Atthai don't say Thank you to me... It's my duty to ensure your comfortable and safety...It's my pleasure...I am glad you enjoyed the ride... he said with wink... All three laughed...

Here Tulsi Standing in deep thinking What the hell happening here? anyone tell me?... How come my parents talking to him like this...( After Tulsi came out from Arun house... She always talked with her parents every month...but she didn't said anything about her and Arun Divorce and Aggrement... But they know about babies... she always talked to them...like all things are ok between Arun and her....Whenever Tulsi parents asked about Arun... She always Managed with some lies like Arun went to Office,Businesstrip,Busy something like that...)..

She come to the sense with she felt her shoulder shaking... She looked towards that person... Her Amma...

Lakshmi: Tulsi What are you thinking?... Are you not happy to see us?... Said with fake sad...

Tulsi: no Amma it's not like that... I am surprised how come you and Appa here sudden... Last week also we talked but you guys not informed me about this... And Visa process...How did you managed..... before she continue her Appa stopped...

Murugan: Slowly My princess...We here to surprise you... That's why we didn't told you last week and All things planned by Our Mappillai... Looking towards Arun he said with proud smile...

Tulsi became More Anger... How could he do that.. I think  Now he is playing with my Parents.... I know he is planning something...did he doing because.... His Amma didn't talking with him because of me... So he taking revenge to revealing all matters to my Parents... Ohh no God... My Appa and Amma can't tolerate that.... No... please tell me .. it's not going to happen... I can't see them hurt....please... Again she felt something in her shoulder... She looked towards her left side...Her eyes became red...

Arun holding her Shoulder with his Right hand like... Arun half hugging her... In his other hand holding Aratrika... Tulsi started to shake her Shoulder to free herself from his hold... But again he tightened his hold around her Shoulder....

Arun: Tulsi my Sweetheart did you like my Surprise...I know you would like this surprise...He said huskily with sweet smile...

For answering his question she only returned Glare..

Murugan: Mappillai.. ofcourse she would like this surprise...How much  effort you put in this surprise... I know how hard for you to arrange all things... Particularly that BMW ride... Lakshmi liked so much... Tulsi just shocked seeing us here...am I correct Tulsi....

Tulsi just Noded while small smile...

Both Lakshmi and Murugan took Arjun and Aratrika in their hands....

Lakshmi: Aww my Petthi ( grand daughter) peran( grand son) how cute... They are very cute in real... Last one year we only saw them via phone.... Now I am so happy... She planted kisse to both Aratrika and Arjun faces ......They don't know about happening here...They bathed both Arjun and Aratrika with lot of gift grafted from wood... Traditional cloths and Handmade sweets....And both babies recognised their grandparents because they always smile and claps whenever they talked with  them via video call... Seeing Her children Happy mode... Tulsi became emotional....

On otherhand

Tulsi: Remove your hand from me... Otherwise I will sought.....

Arun: Ohh but my sweet Wife you can't do that... Because your parents are here...with wink he said....

Tulsi: Why did you arrange these all... Are you planning to hurt them like me...

Hearing Tulsi words...Arun face bacame sad within second... But he composed himself...

Arun: No my Wifey.. You always misunderstanding me... This is purely surprise and One more intention he slightly leaned towards Tulsi and Whispired something with small kiss in her cheek... hearing that Tulsi Eyes became more bulged...

😘...
Can you guess what could be that?