Part-22

Tulsi: she dialed Jeni number"Did you guys reached home? Jeni are you busy free tomorrow? I want to discuss something important!...

Jeni: Ya ... What happened Tulsi... you are making me worry..

Tulsi: Nothing.. I will tell you tomorrow.,. good night.... Saying that she went to sleep...

Next day morning ...

Jeni arrived.... after some chit chat...

Tulsi: Jeni I want to move out from here... Can you help me to find new job... I don't know anyone here apart from you.... Please help me...

Jeni: What are you saying... Why are you want move out from here and new job when you already have job...What is the need..ahh....

Tulsi narrated yesterday night Arun arrival and conversation...

Jeni: For him you want to go other place... You want to leave me...Don't be silly... We will handle him don't worry Tulsi...

Tulsi: No you don't know about him...he is adamant character...he can do anything for what he wants using of money... This is only way... Please Jeni... With pleadings eyes she asked ...

Jeni: Ok I will help you... How about LA we will open our office there.. you will handle that there.. ok....but how will you manage alone there with Babies..

Tulsi: I will. And I have to ...

Jeni: Don't worry we will visit Every month ok... before open our office there.. some weeks enjoy your holiday with babies ...
Tulsi: Thank you dear I can't explain in words how I am grateful to you...

Jeni: owe just stop your emotional drama... I am doing this my babies not for you ok... Said with smile..

Tulsi also happy that her friend suggested this new office because of her and she started to pack her thing and babies...one week...

All things packed and loaded in truck.... Tulsi holded her babies in two hands with baby carrier.... And got in cab.. Jeni wanted to drop Tulsi... But she got sick...

Imagine with 2 babies

Imagine with 2 babies .....

After 10 minutes looking direction... Tulsi: Sir this is not direction for airport.. where are you going...

For answering that didn't opened his mouth.. he fastened his speed....

Tulsi got panick...

Tulsi: Stop the car otherwise I will call police... Just stop...

Driver: Madam.. just calm.... don't bother about police..We are going to your house only...

Tulsi: What.. I think you are mistaken about something... Please stop the car... otherwise I will jump out from here with my babies...

Driver: Madam please don't do that.,.. otherwise Sir will kill me... I will not hurt you...Just Few minutes we will reach there...

Tulsi: Who is your Sir.... I don't have anyone here... Just stop... She started to cry... Hearing their Amma loud cry sound both Arjun and Aratrika opened their eyes from sleep...

Driver: You will see after 5 minutes Mam... So sit comfortable and I think babies will get scare because of your cry... saying that he passed Tissue paper pack to Tulsi...

Tulsi just stared... And she wiped her tears.. tightly hugged both babies....kissed their forehead.....

After 5 minutes they reached the destination... After reaching there... Driver opened car door for Tulsi...

Driver: Madam.. careful...I will take your bags inside...

Tulsi didn't uttered any words... She just started to walk to the big gate.... It's very big mansion.... Who could be wanted to meet me like this.... This is not Arun... Because it not his house...than who? Thinking that she stood in front door... Servants opened the door for Tulsi and babies....

She entered inside with small steps while holding babies very tightly.,.. it very luxurious mansion with full of interior design with costly sofa and things.....when she admiring the mansion... She heared foot steps from the steps... The footsteps sound became loud... hearing that sounds she truned to see who is that person who kidnapped her with her children to this Mansion...

She became Shocked after seeing that person standing infront of her with smile plastering face....

😘