Part-8

Due to the morning sun rays at Tulsi face she wiggled in her sleep.....

She slowly opened her eyes while rubbing.... within fraction of second Thud....loud sound... She landed on floor....

Yes Arun kicked her from the bed....

Tulsi eyes opened with shock her pupils were got Bulged ......She started to look around the surrounding .... She is in new room !whose room? Bam sound encoded in her ears ....her cheek started to pain... She placed her hand in cheek it releasing heat....

Yes! Arun slapped her with high furious...

Tulsi: Why did you slapped me? what happened? Why I am in this room? Whose room is this? While crying she asked him...thn she realised what happened in night.... But only about kiss...after that she didn't have any idea....

Arun: Shut up you bitch! Bloody cheap girl... You used me while I am unconscious.... Now your acting like you are innocent... How cheap you are....

Tulsi : No Arun....

Yes that night he did that thing to her..... Without her knowledge....he also under the alcohol.....but he is now accusing tulsi as a cheap girl....( I don't know how write this .... That's why I wrote like this.....)

Arun: Don't .... Shut it your dirt mouth....ohh you thought if you did something like this you can take my money... did you see your face in mirror....i know you are gold digger... but I am not expected  that you are this level low, cheap, characterless bitch....you proved that your nothing but cheap girl... you can do anything for money and rich life right!Chee...You touched me and used me...it's makes me feel very disgusting...yuck...Now get out of my room.....

She stood there in the corner of the room without knowing what happening right now...

Arun: I said get out you bloody bitch...

Hearing his words she ran from that room towards her storeroom...she sat in floor started to cry... Why ! Why all these things happening to me only... What wrong I did in my life....I don't know what happened night..... Yesterday he is the one who kissed me.....First he called me and my family as gold diggers now he is calling me different bad names... pointing  my characters... I am not cheap girl... I am not any bitch... I am not ......... She started to cry loundl with trembling hands she hugged her knees.....no girl in this world cheap......

Arun : Damn how this is happened...She used my unconscious state for her purpose...How dare she... How cheap... It's makes my blood boil.... Ahhhhh.....it's disgusting... disgusting....I am not going to leave you.....and I will not give you any opportunity to live here.....I am going to finish this ....... saying that he smashed flower wash and some other things his room....

After that he called his lawyer to prepare divorce papers.... In evening...

Arun: Hey cheap bitch come out .....

Hearing his voice she come to hall.. stood there with lowering her head..

Arun: Here sign this paper and get out of this house... dare to enter into this house again and inform to my Amma.....here sign in these papers and get out within 1 hour.....it's feel very disgusting standing near person like you.....

Tulsi took that papers from Arun started to read....

In that divorce paper stated that this is mutual divorce.... There will be no alimony and any other compensation to Tulsi...
After marriage she will not related to any his business and property..

And very important thing is stated in next papers reading that Tulsi feels her heart shattered...it's for future safety for Arun...they are

1. In future if you get pregnant due to last night incident.. that's not his responsibility..
2. You can abort the baby if you want
( Party Arun doesn't care about that)

3. If you going to keep child you can't ask any money for that baby because legally we are not related...

4. You ( party Tulsi) can't use my name as a father for your child... You can't use my name anyware as your ex or something.

5. You can't ask any property for that child also...

Now both physically and mentally Tulsi very exhausted..

Seeing Tulsi,Arun said

Arun: Look, that's for my future safety... I don't trust you....If that happens you have to manage yourself because that's your deed..... Not mine cheap bitch ( gritting his teeth).. now quickly sign and get out....I am not any other person who fall for this kind cheap tricks...

Tulsi:Noded her head, she signed the divorce papers.... God will punish you Mr. Arun.... You will go through same pain like me in future.......

He is very cruel man... He is thinking for his well being and future ha! very well....he only assuming things... He didn't let me explain my feelings and true incident... What a wicked person he is... Ok Arun by swear god .... You will suffer in future for your doing..... I will not fight with you... You are nothing to me..... about Child I don't know that's going to happen or not....if It comes true in my life I will never ever show infront of you...Using your name.... That will never happen if i am near death....Be happy now Mr.Arun with your money and attitude... One day God will punish you for me...... thinking this... Tulsi signed in divorce papers and some other legal papers..

After 1 hour Tulsi packed her things...
She came to hall and placed some boxes of jewelry with list of jewelry weight that is given by Mrs.Chitra in wedding without touching table ...( Now she didn't touched table ....not because of Arun order, because now she feel disgust touching his things)...Again she looked below her neck... The mangalsutra..... With heavy heart she also removed that because it's also from Arun... Another reason now she is not his wife and not gold digger....she went out from this house permanently..... holding divorce papers.....

In middle of the road and in unknown City,She don't know where to go....in this City she don't have any friends or anyone...in middle of road she started cry loudly.... Why this all happening to me.... Her body also paining alot.... kneeling in road holding divorce papers she cried very loudly... I am alone here... Nobody is here for me... Where will I go... What I will say to my family....I am that bad... That's why your punishing me like this god..... Why! Her dream come true today.... Very bad dream.....In past if she know that he is this kind of man....she would surely told no to this marriage.......

While crying she passed out in the middle of road...

Readers Comment to this chapter..... ..