Part-27

Thank you guys for your support, comments and votes....
**********************************
Arun slightly leaned towards Tulsi and Whispired something with small kiss in her cheek... hearing that Tulsi Eyes became more bulged...

Tulsi: What! Said with shock expression...

Arun: yes my Wifey... My in laws / your parents going to stay here about 3 months... So you can't leave here....We are going to live here... Very happily...

Tulsi: No way...I will take my parents to my house... Not here... That's not going to happen....

Arun: Tsk,tsk,I think  you forgot one important matter here,my Sweetheart... They don't know about our sweet fight and separation right! Then how will you take them to your cute house... Don't tell me! Now  you are  going to tell them about us made them hurt and sad... I think you don't want that happen either Right!my Pontati...Said with squeezing her shoulder gently.....

Oh god what's happening here! I can't stay here with this Man...but at same time I can't hurt my parents hope by revealing about  my unhappy,broken arranged marriage life.... What I am going to do...one thing is sure I can't stay with him here... Think Tulsi... just think...her deep thinking session distrubed by Arun voice..

Arun: Wifey... With husky puppy voice... Are you thinking  a way to leave here with your parents... Na..na.. that's not going to happen... For now I fixed for 3 months time.. but after 3 months You are going to stay here for lifelong with me... don't stress yourself by thinking too much about ways to escape from here ok! Now come , they would be tired from long journey... Let's go...We will make them stay very comfy bedroom... Ok...with wink he finished..

Tulsi just glared him with red eyes.... Now Tulsi in her peak anger mode....but can't explode infront her parents... She just waiting for right moment...

Arun: Aththai and Mama... Shall we eat Dinner?... With genuine and caring tone....

Lakshmi:No Mappillai... First i want to play with grandchildren...after that we will think.....

Tulsi: Amma you can play with them anytime... First come and freshup... You and Appa have to take pills...

After that Tulsi parents and Arun  came for dinner and seated on Dinning table with Arjun and Aratrika in their lap...But Tulsi didn't seated,she just stood near the table...Maid served the dishes to all...

Lakshmi: Tulsi come and eat with us...Why are you standing there?...

Tulsi: Amma... You guys eat first I will have my food after sometime...

Lakshmi: Why! Come and sit... We didn't eaten together last 2 years... Come I will feed you....

Tulsi don't know what to say! So she just blurred something which make shock Arun....

Tulsi: Amma I am in fasting for Babies and Arun Health.... So I can't eat anything.. you know the rituals right!..

Lakshmi: Ohhhh... My daughter doing fasting for my Mappillai health... See Tulsi Appa! Whenever we talked with you! Your Appa always wanted to ask you How is your relationship with Mappillai... We also worried about you... Because we didn't talked with him after the marriage...now seeing how caring  and happy You both...our hearts filled with happiness... this is all we want...Thank you Mappillai.... looking towards Arun ...

Arun Felt guilty.... Sorry Aunty and Uncle...I didn't took care of your Daughter.... I insulted her and even you guys with bad words... I didn't even care about in past...But don't worry I take care of her... I will not leave her at any cost...Arun also  didn't eaten anything... because here He only  knows! Why Tulsi avoiding to sit...

After dinner Her parents went to their room.... Tulsi also took her child started to leave towards guest room where she and babies staying from yesterday....but Arun stopped her...

Arun: Where are you going?..

Tulsi: Can't you see! To sleep...

Arun: I know ! But you can't sleep there?...

Tulsi: Why?..

Arun: My innocent Wifey...Your parents are here! They will ask questions if we are staying in separate rooms.... That's why you have to stay with me .... Same room....

Tulsi Just closed her eyes to calm herself... And entered Arun Room... Set her babies sleeping arrangements in floor...

Arun: Why are you put them sleep on floor it's very cold there... Let them sleep on bed Tulsi... I know you have medical reasons to not use my things...but before he could finish his sentence....

Tulsi: Just stop it! Mr.Arun.... I know what am I doing! You don't have to lecture me about taking care of my babies...I know what good and bad for my babies... stop your acting and one more thing... I just staying here because I don't want to hurt my parents that's all... So don't try anything... Nothing changed between us... So stay in your limit...

Arun: Ok ! Ok ! I will not cross anything... Looking towards floor he got to know... Tulsi Placed 2 layer baby bedsheet  and duvet covers for babies but what about her!!!... " Tulsi what about your dinner! From yesterday you didn't eaten anything.. if you don't want to eat here ! That's ok ! Atleast  order something from hotel and eat... before he finish he heard knock on door....he said come in...and there stood maid with parcel....

Tulsi just Noded her head to come inside and took that parcel....She closed the door... she sat on the floor and started to open that parcel.... Food .... Meanwhile Arun just stood there... Tulsi started to eat her food... And she tilted her head to see Arun...

Tulsi: What! Did you thought I will not eat because of you! Ohh I am sorry to broke your bubble...and again she continued her dinner....

Arun just smiled... That's my girl... Strong but meanwhile so cute....I just want to hug tightly my sweetheart! But I can't do that with you right now... but I will in future lot.....he laid on his bed with empty stomach....

😘