Part-43

Arun: How did you came here... My man also couldn't found you!.. I didn't told you the truth and explained... Than how?...

Tulsi: That's....

It's me... One voice came...

Arun:Amma...how come you are here...

Mrs.Chitra: Wait..wait... Don't waste your energy... I will tell you whole story with wink ...

Flashback:

Raghav POV:

Oh my god what I have done... I collapsed Arun and Tulsi life... I thought I would help Tulsi to realise her feelings for Arun... But it's got twisted because of that girl....

Yes! I am the one who hired some people in Company to talk about Arun and Tulsi... And gossiping also.... That plan also got success because after that Tulsi behaviour towards  Arun changed...due to Jealousy... I can sae that... Tulsi started to accept Arun as her Husband...but..Serena that fool is the sole reason for this commotion...

For Last month I planned all these  things very clearly... But that fool... Wait what I do with you!... before he is going to step out from his car... His phone started to ring....

Raghav: hello Amma... did you reached chennai....

Mrs.Chitra: What!.. how can I leave after watching what happening in my son and daughter life... How can you expect me to live peacefully... And who is that girl...how dare she....

Raghav: Amma... Cool down... Don't stress yourself... Amma I swear Arun didn't seeing any girl... He is only have Tulsi in his heart....

Mrs.Chitra: Just stop... I know that, I can see from his behaviour....I am not doubting Arun...I just want to clear Tulsi misunderstanding.... I want them happy...

Raghav: yes ma... We will meet Serena...

After sometime....

In hotel room:

Tulsi phone started to vibrate... She is about cut the call but seeing the name she attended...

Tulsi: Aunty.... Did you reached chennai safely....with sad tone...

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi don't act ... I know what you are going through.... I here only... I didn't went to Chennai.... I just want you speak with someone wait....

Person: Hello Mrs.Arun... with hesitate tone...

Tulsi: hello...may I know who is speaking...

Person: I am Serena...

Hearing Serena name Tulsi angry mode went to peak....

Tulsi: What do you want? With angry tone...

Serena: Mrs.Arun I am so sorry... that press conference...What you saw earlier was just my mistake...

Tulsi: What ! Act... Who told you say this to me... Arun...or Aunty... Oh!... Is this also acting... Can't you guys leave me live my life peacefully...

Serena: No! No! You are misunderstood the whole thing.... I am not dating Arun sir... We only have professional relationship nothing more...

Tulsi: Than what about that press conference incident....

Serena: I just told that for fun nothing serious... Infact I want to tell you my secret to trust me.... Before hearing my secret please promise me you'll not reveal that anyone....

Tulsi: Ok tell me....

Serena: I am already married with childhood boyfriend... I didn't revealed because of my carrier.... Please trust me...