Part-19

But...Mrs.Chitra introduced herself...

Mrs.Chitra: I am her Atthai ( Mother in law)...and grandma for my Cute grandchildren....

Tulsi: Aunty... What..now we are not....you know very well...

Jeni: what Is she Arun's Mom. How could she come here? Tulsi tell her get out from here!.... Said with anger tone...

Mrs.Chitra: Look Miss... I am not here as Arun Mother.... I  am here as an Aunty for Tulsi and Grandmother for my Grandchildren.... Last 3 months I am not speaking with Arun and I will not forgive him for what he did to my daughter and Grandchildren... They are very precious to me .....I will not hurt them.....

Before Jeni and Tulsi speak.. the door bell rang.....

Jeni: Did you invited anyone? Looking towards Tulsi...

She shook her head said No and slowly went to open the door...When she opened the door one person standing holding big gifts thats covering his face.... And he started to move that gifts from his face.....

Tulsi: What are you doing here? Mr.Raghav.....

Raghav: ohhh don't call me Mr.. Little sis... Call me Anna ( older brother).... I told you before right.... And the reason I came here to wish my niece and nephew in their 1 birthday.... I their Uncle right!.... Said with smile while wink....

Tulsi opened her mouth to say something... But she can't....she don't know how to reject him ...... So she Noded her head and let him enter her house..... He also happily entered.... started to run towards babies....

Raghav: Wow... Cute babies... Happy birthday....and he hugged them and kissed both Arjun and Aratrika forehead.... But both children starred him... He understood their question....

Hey buds... I am yours Uncle... I am sorry I unable to meet you guys before ... That's why I came today... Can't you guys give hug to your lovely Uncle....

Jeni: Hey Mr. They are not hug New persons...... Raghav just rolled his eyes...

Raghav: I know that.... but they will soon....said with wink...Looking towards Mrs.Chitra... Amma... now are you happy?..

Mrs.Chitra: Yes... I can't describe in words...I am having Grandchildren.... this is my dream holding my family....

On ther hand Tulsi don't know what do to... I don't want to hurt Mrs.Chitra saying they are my Children's not Arun... So they are not yours also legally.... But it's also true by genes and blood they are ..... How can I going to explain her... She can visit them but not as a blood related grandmother.....but just like neighborhood Grandmother......or well-wisher.... But right now I can't because of Mrs.Chitra health and age...Tulsi always respect elder and she can't say heavy words towards them....she have to find way  to manage this kind of situation....it's getting complicated....I want to live peacefully with my son and daughter leaving past bitter life but that's not leaving from our lives....

Birthday Party started ...Both Arjun and Aratrika holded Knife by help of Tulsi and cut the cake and shared to everyone....
Jeni:Here my sweethearts this is your gifts from your god father and mom.. passing gift to babies...both Arjun and Aratrika smiled with joy...that's mini car...

Tulsi: Jeni! Why did brought costly one... That's not need right...

Jeni: Hey girl what are you saying... They are my sweet bubbles...I will give them anything they want....

After that one by one gifted their present to babies...And Mrs.Chitra gifted Some Gold chains and matching diamond pendant.....and some gifts..

This whole activities noted by  Two eyes very sharply without the blink from very distant...

That's Arun...He is watching the party sitting in his office... Raghav recorded the  Whole Birthday party live video to Arun....His Eyes shining very happy by seeing his Son and daughter laugh and cute behaviour....His eyes fixed with Four persons.... They are very important persons in his life... His mother, children and yes that's Tulsi.... But most of the time his eyes fixed with One person.... Without knowing himself ..he only staring that person continuously....She is looking good in this pink saree and cute also... Matched with our son and daughter... His looked downwards his shirt color.... that's blue... Immediately he called his PA and told him to buy Pink colour shirt.... His PA looks him with shocked eyes... Because he doesn't like to wear colour shirt particularly for Work and one more important thing.... He never ever like pink colour but today he wants Pink shirt at this middle of office time....

After some time his PA also brought a Pink shirt... Without wasting any second... Arun changed into pink shirt... Big smile appeared in his face... Now we are all matched like perfect family....
( his mind voice- What ! Arun ...perfect family... You don't have any feeling towards Tulsi right!...Now you are wearing matching dress... And perfect...Haa Arun you are falling for  your Ex-Wife) He shakes his head...( No... I just wanted to wear same colour as my Son and daughter that's it...)but poor Arun didn't know any idea his heart doing something different.....

But after few minutes his eyes became  red with unknown anger and he fisted his hand ...his hold in phone became very tight .....seeing scene in phone...he started to gritting his teeth....His blood started to boil....

Arun: How? How you let this happen... And that bastard.... I will not leave you!!! With that he pressed Water glass... That's glass shattered... and blood started to drip in  his hand.... but his face doesn't shown any pain.....He is not bother about his hand and pain....his mind filled with that scene and that word.....just wait and watch....he smirked....

😘Until then next update.....