POLL & ANNOUNCEMENT

So we've been escaping romance(some of your are fine with it and so am I) and I've been escaping the serious parts about Thanos coming ahead and shits-- I mean honestly. Lmao.

The story is supposed to be serious! I repeat, SERIOUS. Like literally all action and shits, but look where it went?

Food, mood and Uwu 🤣🤣🤣

So here I am.

Sorry for wasting your energy but we'll have to do a poll as suggested!

A poll for some romance with bnha character.

PETER IS OBVIOUSLY GIVEN GUYS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ALRIGHT?

The most names who will come out will be our top in the harem? I may adjust the number depending on how my mood is so I can focus on certain characters and not plain mass like 'they blushed' or 'they want to be with her'-- you know what I mean. Lol.

So to break down the list, you comment down the name of those who you vote for, because my mind is spinning and keeps forgetting names.

Apologies that this is not a real UD but I'm currently stuck in the iceberg. I needed to sniff and drink my beer rn. Lol

Ps. Ik you guys have some OCs.

I want to redraw some so is anyone interested? I'll publish to a new book entitled "SKETCH BOOK" here in wattpad and I'll tag you.

If you are, then message me with "Xythe"(so I'll know you're a reader from watty. Lol) and send your ideas in mind in dis new art account of mine. Don't be shy, we'll dicuss about it too. It's like a free commission of your OCs.