21. I-Island

It was a beautiful day. The skies were blue, the clouds were fluffy, the flowers were blooming nicely, the wind was cool and the world was quiet.

These peaceful scenarios disappeared in almost an instant when Y/n realized where was.

In the early morning of five o'clock, the girl, who slept on the couch woke up in a moving car beside Midoriya. Her eyes moved towards the driver seeing All Might driving with a million dollar smile patched up to his victorious face.

She didn't speak but simply looked out the window. The sun hadn't gone up nor does her spirit.

So she decided to sleep again.

When Y/n woke up the second time, they were already on another city. The girl was riding behind Midoriya's back who didn't have the heart to wake her up on her sleep because they did took her out of her apartment without permission-- they only had Tony's consent and Ultron's key to the apartment saying to give the cat to a boy called Shinso before leaving.

When the boy felt the movement behind him, he turned to looked at her in his peripheral view. "Ah! Goodmorning Y/n! I'm sorry about taking you this early." He quickly apologized.

All might laughed. "Rise and shine, Young Stone! We're now on I-Island as promised!" He informed.

Hearing the magic words, Y/n got off Izuku's back and sheepishly looked around the bright spacious place. There were crowd but not as busy as the typical cities out there.

"The place is amazing! The is the most high-tech place in the world you can find!" The greenette praised.

The girl ignored him and sighed. Her body still not woken up from the tragic early disturbance. The sun and wind was cozying up to her, wanting her to sleep but she's already standing up.

"Uncle Might!" A girl's voice was then heard calling out to the number one hero as heads turned towads the stairs where a girl was jumping high up with some type of gadget. The blonde female waved at them until she was closer.

"Melissa! It's nice to see you!" All might greeted the female when they were facing each other.

"You came! Papa will be happy to see you!" She said happily.

"Of course!" The hero laughed. Then he turned to his two students. "By the way, these two are my wards for today." He pointed at them.

Melissa happily approached them. "Hello! I'm Melissa!" She held out her hand to Midoriya first.

The flustered boy blushed as he was able to speak to another girl. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you too!" He shyly replied, taking her hand and shook it.

"Oh, and this is Y/n Stone. She's not a social person so I'd like to apologize if she ever ignores you." All might introduced the girl who was staring into space.

The young blonde nodded and laughed. "She's the genius you're talking about in your messages, right?" The girl happily asked. "I'd like to learn more from her if she doesn't mind."

Y/n turned her head to Melissa sheepishly. The girl looked back and smiled. "I'd like to see how you manufacture metal alloys." She said.

"Metal alloys?" The girl tilted her head questioningly. "What for?"

"For a firmer and indestructible robot joints and surfaces." She plainly replied.

"Ohhh. We can go and ask my dad about it. It's usually being exported somewhere else, but I'm sure he'll be happy to answer you." She happily replied, leading the group back into her father's laboratory to suprise Dave, Melissa's father.

.

.

.

Midoriya and Y/n are now currently being toured by Melissa around the island.

While the two talked about things about themselves, Y/n, who didn't have a chance to ask Melissa's father about the metal alloys after they were shooed away by All Might, decided to look around the area, studying every item she sees but Mind Stone doesn't seem to be impressed by the inventions displayed. It doesn't mean that it's useless or lousy. He did appreciate the people making it but as said, he is not impressed.

Simply because he can actually make one.

"Y/n, what do you think?" Melissa asked as soon as the girl got back with a miraculous lollipop appearing on her mouth.

The h/c haired girl shrugged. "I'm still more interested with the alloys." She replied.

The girl giggled. "Well I guess that's reasonable. I heard you have a fully functioning AI robot." She said, looking at Izuku who nodded to prove her claims.

Y/n started to look at other areas as well, ignoring the two as she usually do with the others.

"Her AI's actually named Ultron 3.0. It's a weird robot. But he was really amazing that you can't tell if he's really a robot or not until he gives you a boba from his chest." Midoriya explained amused by the memory of Ultron's sarcasms as he glanced at Y/n who was checking some metal ball in her hands.

The blonde girl laughed. "If you can't tell the difference then that robot must've been carefully and thoroughly made with Y/n's best efforts and hard work." She said.

The boy nodded to agree. "Right. She may look lazy, but she always make the best of things." The thought of Ultron being designed to manifest emotions but would occassionally manufacture Boba was actually something an inventor would not think of. As he watched Y/n, it was almost like he started to realize how simple she was on her desires but on how she would use the simple things she wants makes the twist and turns of her brains are more complex than any people he knew.

"The more I watch her, the more I started to see how admirable she is." Melissa cut off the greenette's thoughts, making him looked at her wide eyed. She chuckled. "Look what she's holding there?" She pointed at the cube like device in her hand.

The boy nodded. "Y-yeah."

"It's a medical storage device. I can tell that she is studying every line on the box by how her eyes follow every maze of it. Although it's still not complete yet, the compress device is still active." She explained. "If other people are to study those lines, either they won't see through its size and width each properly or feel sleepy and thinks it's very irrelevant. But her eyes hasn't looked away from it the whole time and still looked so interested in it."

Midoriya decided to watch the girl as well. It fascinated him but at the same time a lot of questions lingered through his head.

Y/n isn't from this world and the people around her were unique. There were quirkless people in the group of avengers as well but they were just as skilled as anyone else. They were so strong that he couldn't help but feel that there is something more to them.

The girl's dad too. He noticed that Tony was quirkless. But his intelligence were topnotched that created a really strong suit.

.

.

.

"You guys are here too?" Uraraka was surprised to see Izuku and Y/n together with an unknown blonde.

The brunette, together with Jiro and Momo were walking around the area when they spotted the greenette talking to some girl. Soon, they saw Y/n coming to them as well, a sign that those three were together and decided to greet them.

"Y/n too. Did you and Deku came together?" The girl wondered why as she turned to the other three.

Izuku who was nervous, didn't know how to answer Ochaco's little query. So Melissa answered for him. However, the boy asked to keep matters that they came here with All Might. And seeing as Y/n had no interest in answering, the boy sighed in relief.

"So, how about we grab some lunch?" Momo quickly suggested to remove the awkward tension.

Y/n was the first one who became interested by the term used and nodded. The ladies and Izuku helplessly smiled at her obvious obsession with food.