09. Stones in a 1 on 1

Y/n finished all her snacks Bakugo bought her. With an empty food in hand, she started to think about what was going on in the miltiverse.

She frowned, processing deep thoughts inside the tunnel as she pinched her chin.

5 years?

Has it gone by on earth 199999?

Possibly.

Time flows differently in every universe. The stones definitely knew that. But as Y/n have said, it's just only been a year and the stones inside her were supposedly not a part of that shitty end game anymore.

Sighing, she lazily went towards the exit of the tunnel, finding her way back to the field where the other participants had stood.

"Now, for the final phase!" Midnight's voice announces with a bright smile. She began to explain what's going to happen in the fight as she showed the pairing of the spar.

Y/n quietly searched her name finding that her enemy was... Ibara Shiozaki for the third round. The girl with thorny vines for a hair.

"Y/n!!!" Mei pounded behind her cheerfully. "I heard that if you win this, you're going to have an invite to go to I-Island~ you might be able to inquire where they're getting their precious metal alloys." She informed.

The girl's interest quickly perked up, turning towards the Pinkette who's grin turned wider. "You're positive?"

"I'm 100% plus ultra positive! Now go there and win it like a pro!" She giggled. "Or you can just put them out of bounce with your teleportation quirk."

The girl now separated away from her with a satisfied smile seeing as Y/n has now showed a little interest to the match. On the other hand, her mind wandered about her plan on using the poor clueless Iida to put to life her precious babies! Excitement manifested in her eyes taking glances towards the support comapanies who were still watching them until the end of the match.

The first match finally started!

Shinso and Midoriya are now facing each other on the arena.

Each classes now sat on their designated spaces on the bleachers while watching the match to unfold. Y/n yawned while Mei was hugging her loudspeaker with a wide grin.

"Miss Stone. I have accumulated visual data on the one who disrupted the spacial waves." Ultron spoke in english through her necklace.

Y/n stood up and made her way towards the empty corridor. "Continue."  She told him, removing her necklace and placing it to her open palm.

"Yes. I will directly transfer my visual data to you." A hologram came out of the yellow--which is now blue necklace. The sight of space was shown on the screen where a spacecraft three planets away was moving forward. "I have scanned a total of eleven life forms inside the incoming unidentified object."

"Ha..." y/n sighed.

"Do you wish for me to destroy them?" Ultron asked.

"Leave it be. I don't have a choice in the matter." She replied, holding her head as her hair began to blink from red light to h/c. They've crossed this universe now so she won't be interferring with what they want.

"Are you sure, miss Stone?" Ultron sounded doubtful.

"My only job is to keep the balance. If they want to disrupt it-- which they already did, they're free to do so. I am just made up of helpless stones anyway." She stared at the aircraft that was zoomed the the maximum by the robot's optical camera.

"Please do not degrade yourself miss stone. You are the most powerful being in the universe." Ultron softly said. "Do you wish for me to keep on watch on the UFO?" He asked.