ENDING I: A RESTART(neutral)

Y/n stood still as everyone cheered from the demise of their enemy.

Her glow began to disappear and soon she turned around to all the faces of relief that washed to the people's images.

Y/n thought that was a good thing as she walked down the mountain of debris. She made her way to Eri who's tears still dribling down her cute face.

"You did well." She petted the child's head. "As expected, you saved the world."

The silvette's eyes watered even more. She quickly hugged Y/n's waist as she felt her warmth. She was not dead anymore. Eri's saviour was not dead.

"Eri, good job." Y/n praised again.

The heroes looked at them warmly. Although not knowing who this child is, Y/n obviously had a soft spot for her.

But to their surprise, Y/n had once again collapsed on the ground together with the light of the stones disappearing in her body.

Eri had never been able to enjoy life as it is.

Eversince she was able to have her senses, she's been succumbed to fear in the hands of Shie Hessaikai.

As a child, you'll probably be playing with toys and learning letters. But her? She's been planning how to escape since day one. But all attempts were ruthlessly taken down as if it was her destiny to stay the forever in a room.

With fear and futile attempts of being free, Eri could have sworn that she saw a light. It was a blue bright light atop her head and to her surprise, a child smaller than her fell from it exactly cushioning her weight in her small and weak body.

The child whimpered and soon the other nonchalant kid noticed her being sat on, standing up and at least found a little kindness in her heart to help her stand.

They stared at each other, inquired things usual kids would ask and to Eri's curiosity, the smaller girl was stretching her cookie pack in front of her very... very slowly with a look of hesitance in her cute face almost like she didn't want to offer her the food itself-- which is true.

Eri took one and ate it slowly. It was sweet, almost like it was the sweetest thing she had while eating it with someone close to her age and she had enjoyed the experience.

She said her name was Y/n. For Eri, she was her only acquired friend... so logically child speaking, she's going to be promoted as her only best friend.

How happy she was to finally get one. But happy times has its end sometimes.

"Eri." The voice of someone she knew too well called out to her. Making her turn to the adult who stood on the end of the alley and just like that, took her.

"Can I eat-- play with her?" Y/n called out before they could even leave.

Eri felt nervous but at the same time happy to hear that. She was scared that Kai will kill her, at the same time, she hoped that he won't do so and will allow her to let them meet again.

And she was half right. Kai ordered someone to knock her but she got away with it and as reward, she recieved an card from Kai himself. She was happy. Thrilled and excited for her friend to visit!

Then once again she met the girl!

She had been waiting and waiting for days for her appearance and finally, Y/n was here suddenly sitting in front of her and stared.

Eri blinked twice. She couldn't really make out what the younger wanted to portray in front of her as she handed a pack of cookies and told her incomprehensible things about being of help when the time comes.