17. Two Syllables kid, Fif-Teen

Greet me on Dec. 4 guys! It's my Beerday--*ahem* birthday! I plan on updating that time too but I'm excited to thank y'all today.

Anyways... *inhales* ...1k votes already???!!! It's only been less than a month since this fanfic started 😯😯 Omg(I didn't know marvel-BNHA crossover is hot in the market)!!! Awaaaahhhh I'm overwhelmed and I want to thank everyone. I could only appreciatively read and laugh with you at the comment section ocassionally.

Btw. The uds might get slower on 20s chapters(sorry about this. But I can tell it might be slower than now.). I need to focus on my upcoming webtoon(sooner this month and I will advertise it when it's published). This amateur is tryna do something productive. Lmao.

So that's my news about my personal plans and all(because it ain't secret to some who knew me). And yesh...

Enjoy this with sass~

Y/n was accompanied by Thor and Groot towards ground Beta to see the gathered students. She saw that they were now gathered inside and not really properly lined up.

As they stepped in, eyes immediately went towards them. Groot didn't care since he was busy winning his game, Thor was being casual, holding his axe in hand and Y/n, being Y/n, has a lollipop in her mouth.

She took out a paper in her pocket and handed it to Thor who began to read the contents for everyone. "Alright, dear young students. I, Thor Odinson, in behalf of your instructor will be watching you. Today's agenda, students will be making their own special moves or consult Y/n if you have any issues regarding your hero costumes. Your teachers will make sure to come as soon as possible after this important meeting." Thor folded the paper. "And all of you must comply to whatever this God of thunder say or you will be punished accordingly."

Y/n soon then handed him sandwich which he happily accepted it, petting Y/n's head.

"Who the hell is that fat dude and that tree?" Kaminari asked.

"Ah, he's one of those awesome guys that came from the cool jets earlier." Kirishima replied. "Oh, and he's the God of Thunder."

Kaminari's eyes sparkled when he heard thunder. "Should I ask him some tips about my quirk?" He asked in excitement.

"Shiozaki, is that your long lost brother?" Sutetsutestu teasingly chuckled at the girl with vines as he pointed at Groot.

"Now, now, everyone. Please start what you're supposed to do." Thor was satisfied. He's never been a teacher type of person, but he just like ordering kids around. The students each went to face a robot and had them physically scanned again as they began interactions and spar with the metal instructors.

"Christmas lights! Fight me!" Bakugo exclaimed as he approached Y/n with his challenging glare.

Thor quirked an eyebrow at the approaching hedgehog.

"Oh, I forgot to add..." Kirishima sheepishly told Kaminari. The pikachu boy looked at his friend. "That guy is somewhat Y/n's relative."

"Really?" Mina who was listening to them asked surprised.

They turned to Y/n who automatically hid behind Thor just like how she hid on Ultron last time.

"Calm down kid. What's your deal with this child of snack?" Thor ate his sandwich leisurely while looking at Bakugo who already reached the limit of tick marks in his head.

"Hey, step aside old man. I still have a score to settle with that Blinky." He rudely remarked towards Thor.

"Ah, haha. Children now adays. I'm sorry kid, but I think you have to fall in line. This child's already promised someone a spar." The fat god explained.  It reminded him much of Hulk's old temparament.