02. Stones in First Villain Encounter

The next day, 6 in the morning, Y/n went to her usual schedule going to school. The empty grounds welcomed her just the way she likes it as there won't be anyone poking their heads at her business.

In her arms, she was carrying her project Ultron 2.0 who was designed to do tasks like being ordered around and defense just in case someone tries to hurt it. She decided to keep the data encoded to those minimum output. She won't be making him an AI anytime soon.

As she held her metal teddy bear, she met up with another early teacher who will take her to USJ, the space hero Thirteen.

The hero waved at her as she made her phase faster. "So you're the one Power Loader proudly presented to do maintenance." He said amused.

"I hope he won't be proud anymore." She grumbled tiredly. She still have to tweak mini Ultron after this.

The hero laughed. "Let's go then. I'm sure you still want to do other things."

She nodded with a look saying 'yes please.' Before they got into the empty school bus.

When they got into USJ, Y/n came out reading out the whole building mechanism plans. Her eyes glowing yellow as Mind stone started doing his work before she rolled the paper back in her hands. They entered the door and saw different scenarios in one place. Like a scene observatory of some sort.

"I'll start, right away." She said.

Thirteen nodded. "Sure. The class will be here at 7." He informed.

She nodded before her hair started glowing blue activating Space stone, a sudded portal pulled her in that caught the space hero off guard.

He began to scratch the back of his head chuckling. "Power Laoder wasn't lying when he said she's over the top." He said as he stood close by the entrance.

Some time passed and Aizawa and his class arrived while the hero welcomed them, introducing the USJ platform.

However, as he was doing that, purple mist surrounded the center fountain. Soon, Aizawa announced that this was a real life villains.

The class were shocked by the sudden news as they got their orders to retreat.

"Thirteen, get the class out of here." He said seriously.

"There's a student inside, Eraserhead." The space hero announces, making the ravonette turn his head back to the hero.

"What?"

"A support course student is currently doing the maintenance inside. She's been there for thirty minutes." He explained.

"Dammit." Aizawa cursed, putting his eye covers on and prepared to attack. "I'll recover her after this." It was his last words before flashing off the battlefield.

The other students were each warped separately on the fake scapes.

.

.

.

Y/n grumbled as another rubble of rock fell on her head.

She was currently tightening a giant screw with the wrench while the real grounds atop her head was shaking.

"They're training already? How enthusiastic." She grumbled, wiping a bead of sweat that trickled on her forehead. Plopping another lollipop in her mouth after finishing the sixth

She was underground where most machineries were placed. Her jacket on her waist, leaving her in her sleeveless black top. She wore her PE uniform as well since she didn't want to have her skirt get all dirty from the oils and other leackage.