GUINEA PIG : SHINSO HITOSHI

I'm Back~

Thank you guys for all the rereads!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Spoiler on Infinity Wars ahead!!!)

What is love?

Eversince she asked that, his heart doesn't seem to want to stop beating harshly.

Whenever Love was mentioned, he would automatically think of her.

He just couldn't stop thinking about it, he couldn't stop thinking about her!

It wasn't what he had in mind when he first entered UA. He had always been dead set on proving himself worthy of the hero course than those ego maniacs.

Of course, he still hadn't left that idea but he was distracted for a while because of that question that he finds to have been bothering him for a week now.

But just when he thought that peace is the best for him, a blue portal opened up right before his very eyes, exiting a female foodie who has now a new pack of oreos in hand, munching as she looked seriously into the young man's eyes.

He watched quietly as she approached him. The serious look completely ruined because of the crunching sound on her mouth while her lips kept moving. Which is why he did not know where to focus anymore.

"Uh... Y/n?" Shinso finally spoke.

The girl did not reply, only grabbing his wrist and yanking him up from his desk before pushing him to a portal to his back and fell right into a cushion of grass.

As soon as Y/n followed, the portal closed and the nonchalant woman had automatically sat down in from of him while eating the cookies.

Shinso could only stare for a few seconds until she spoke and leaned her head closer. "Pet me." She demanded.

The boy froze. "Sorry... what now?"

"Pet me." She repeated.

Shinso stiffed even more, looking at her with questions in his head, but did so as what he was demanded to do. His large hand landed on the girl's head and gently caressed it like he would a cat's. Y/n's soft locks had helped his imagination even more as if he was really petting and actual feline.

While on it, the said lady feline had found a comfortable lying spot on the grass with her head on Shinso's lap being greatly cared for. Much to the young man's self control to ask why she suddenly had the impulse for a headpat.

Halfway through the petting session, Y/n comfortably slept from the cozy atmosphere. The feeling of Shinso's warm hands caressing her head and the cool breeze of wind that was occassionally passing by. The contrast just fits perfectly well that Y/n couldn't ask for more.

Passed half an hour, Y/n opened her eyes. Somehow pleased that Shinso was still doing his job. Her mind and all Infinity Stones suddenly agreed that this boy has great potential in petting(obviously) which relaxes both cats, humans and infinity stones alike!

Thinking so, the topic about love had drifted away for a while and had assigned Shinso as their personal petting assistant and Guinea pig.

So a few days had gone by and the number of times Y/n demanded headpats were very timely. No matter what time, he was suddenly being kidnapped into portals for headpats, yet willingly, he would do what his kidnapper would demand of him while she lie into the comfort of his lap.

Shinso has no complains. In fact, he so willingly wanted to be kidnapped and thrown into a portal every now and then if that's what it takes to meet Y/n. The meetings had become so regular that Shinso can feel his hand going numb for too much petting. But then again, he was enjoying caressing Y/n's hair like he would a cat's.