In My Blood

Authors Note (will be one at the end) -Italics = texting

Theo's phone notification went off and trying to remove himself from Liam's tangled arms around him he turned over so his head and hair were in Liam's face and Liam was now spooning him, Theo had a smile on his face despite what had happened earlier tonight.

Back up plan bitches 😎

Stiles: At least tell us what happened, it was using all of my will power not to go to Scott or Liam.

Derek: We had to distract ourselves. It was... Not the worst thing in the world.

Stiles: Aw my god you made that sound like we had kinky sex.

Theo: Well, did you? I bet Derek was bottom

Stiles: Ha, yeah but he's a good bottom.

Derek: STILES! I'LL KILL YOU

Stiles: I didn't give anything away, you're the one taking it literally. If you were going to kill me you would have done so already.

Stiles: You didn't answer my question!

Theo: Munroe is dead. Corey is... Something. According to Scott, we think he's part cayote part vampire.

Derek: Vampire? Really?

Stiles: Cool!

Theo: No, not cool! Not cool at all!

Stiles: Alright, calm down Theo.

Theo: You calm down!

Theo: Malia had an idea so she's with Scott right now. Scott was definitely feeling helpless and even though Munroe's dead Gerrard will carry on. This time, you and Derek can save the day.

Stiles: Oh we're so ready.

Derek: Isaac told us what you said to Liam. As much as I hate to admit it. You've changed. I... We trust you. Don't mess this up. And don't blame yourself. It was not your fault the Dread Doctors did this to Tara.

Theo's breath hitched and he felt like he wasn't breathing anymore. Coming from the person Scott trusts the most, this was big. Was this his own redemption arc? Was this real? He saved Liam today, he kissed Liam and now he was actually accepted. Derek was giving him advice. Something that he needed to hear. His thumbs hovered over the keyboard, unsure what to say.

Stiles: You may have broken him, Derek. Theo, he's right. Don't blame yourself. Now, is Chewie still your favourite Star Wars character?

Theo sniffed, rubbing his nose, eyes watery. When he was still friends with Stiles, he, Stiles and Scott had a Star Wars themed birthday party and he went as Chewie while Stiles went as Luke Skywalker, Scott was Obi-Wan. They had a movie marathon and played around Scott's house much to Melissa's annoyance though Theo always knew she didn't mind.

Theo: Of course. Still got Luke's lightsaber?

Stiles: What kind of question is that? Yes! Maybe we should have used it on the Ghost Riders.

Theo: Yeah, all of our problems would have been solved.

Stiles: Is that sarcasm?

Theo: Definitely not

Stiles: I can see the smirk on your face-

Theo: That's creepy

Stiles: You're creepy