Intense

Mason was with Corey at his house. "It doesn't make sense." Even though they both knew it made a lot of sense. Mason just wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"He's at school tomorrow, there's no point in getting any more out of him tonight." Corey replied and Mason sighed, nodding.

"Alright. You agree it doesn't make sense though?" Mason asked, wanting to know his boyfriend was on his side.

"Well, if your theory is any where near correct. I think it does. Liam was the one who used Kira's sword. No one else." Corey responded and Mason frowned, in deep thought.

"Deaton said it was rarer than a True Alpha." Mason countered quietly and Corey was worried, he hadn't seen Mason so... Off.

"Liam is Scott's beta. If it was anyone, it'd be him. He's really strong, Mase. It could be possible." He tried to reason with him. Though once Mason's mind was set on something it was difficult to change until something bad happened.

Mason sighed, finally saying why he didn't like it.

"He lied to me. He didn't tell me the truth. Like, the first time he was turned. I knew there was something wrong and it took him months to tell me. This time..." Mason trailed off.

Corey didn't expect that and he squeezed Mason's hand, kissing his forehead and held him.

"We'll talk to him tomorrow."

---

The next day

Liam woke up and stretched, while elbowing his pillow. He frowned when said pillow made a noise. "Ow."

His eyes widened, his arms were wrapped around Theo and his face was inches away from his lips. Liam blushed deeply as he tried to remember how they got here.

"I'm cold."

"I'll get you blankets-"

"Or you could just make me cold by getting into my bed. That could work too." Liam grumbled, too tired to do anything about it. His heart sped up a bit as Theo made himself comfortable.

"Go ahead, make yourself at home." Liam muttered sarcastically, he couldn't exactly hide his blush but Theo's eyes were already closed as he spoke.

"Go to sleep little wolf."

"Your heart is beating fast." Theo spoke as he woke up, "I don't need an alarm when I wake up to that." He said, not moving away from Liam, who was bright pink and flushed. This time he hid his face into his pillow to stop seeing the annoying smirk on Theo's face.

"Shut up."

"Make me"

Liam's eyes widened, his head shot up from the pillow and he only just realised how close Theo was to him and Theo was leaning in before he heard his Dad shout, "I'm home boys!"

Neither boys moved as Liam shouted, "Okay! We'll be down in a minute!"

Theo raised his eyebrows, still smirking cockily, though his eyes kept looking at Liam's lips. Liam glared half heartedly, "What? Why haven't you moved?" Liam asked and Theo got comfy again.

"You haven't moved either little wolf. Besides, since when was there a "we"?" Theo questioned and Liam blushed as he realised what he had said.

"You know what I meant. As in like, "we" plural. Both of us will be down in a minute. How much school did you miss?" Liam teased and when Theo whacked him on the arm, Liam laughed shaking his head giving the older boy a deadpanned look. "Ouch, that really hurt." He said sarcastically, smiling as he spoke.