you are my comfort

Error needs comfort after another bad dream of his time when he was trapped in the antivoid. Who is better to comfort him than his husband Nightmare. (Happy late belated bday to the goopy Boy and the dream Boy oops XD). Sorry for the long wait, uwu i have a lot of stuff going on. But i try to post more often. Anyways i hope you enjoy! :3
Error by CQ
Nightmare by Joku

Warning: contains sansxsans (Errormare) and fluff.

You are my comfort

Pearls of sweat were rolling down Errors skull, as he was tossing around under his crumbled bedsheets. His breathing was faster than normal, small weeping sounds were escaping his mouth as he was stressed and his anxious body was shaking. The heavy pressure of his past memories was stealing his sleep once again. Memories as the destruction of his sleeping rythm, kinda funny he thought, since he was the one who destroyed things usually. Panting trying to breath calmer, he shot up from his laying position, as white flashes of the time when he was trapped, hit his inner vision.  Sitting up with wide and unfocused eyes he tried to focus on his surroundings. When realisation hit him he choked back a sob, holding a hand over his mouth as his husband was sleeping beside him. Nightmare was fast asleep and Error didn't want to wake him at all. So he quietly got up and sneaked out off the room they shared. He tiptoed through the hallway as the moonlight was creeping softly through the windows of the castle. Error went on the balcony to get some fresh air. When he stood outside he felt his tears spill out of his eyesockets. Warm yellow tears were running down his cheekbones and he buried his face into his arms as he sat down, making soft weeping noises. He still held back his sadness and also his secret fear of being alone again. After a few minutes that felt like an eternity, a warm hand was laid on his head. Error jumped a bit and narrowed his eyes looking up. "Ruru? Shh.... Hey it's me Dear!" Nightmare said in a calm and gentle voice, carefully rubbing Errors cheek. He must have sensed the distress of his lover. "Ruru..... Sweetheart it's okay i am not gonna leave you alone". Hearing those protective words, he couldn't hold back any longer and let his emotions out. "N-nighty I-I am s-scared.." he said in a broken voice making Nightmare hum in worry. He gently pulled his partner into his embrace, holding him close while rubbing Errors back, in a soothing way in order to calm him down. "Did you have that One dream again?", Nightmare calmly ask still rubbing Errors back. When Error heard the question he slowly nodded as he cried in Nights chest, his body shaking under the pressure of bottling up his feelings for too long. "Shhh....shhh.. i won't leave you ever alone Dear, you are save with me and i will keep you from getting lost as well as you do so for me" Night said making Error looking up at him smiling warmly. The glitchy skeleton closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against Nightmares head. "How do i deserve you ? How am i so lucky to have you as my husband and partner in crime?" Error asked. "Ruru, listen to me, everyone in my crew deserves love and kindness, especially you who never had anyone at all. I love you very much and i am glad to have you around me. If you have dreams like that, you are welcome to wake me up, i don't mind helping you, i am happy to do so cause i care about you my Sweetheart!" Night said in a calm and warm voice all while cuddling closer to Error who was laying in the goopy skeletons lap. "I love you so much as well Nighty. I will try to reach out for help more cause i know that i can trust you and that you will keep me safe. You are my comfort on my bad and hopeless days. Night smiled and kissed Error who gladly kissed back. "You are mine too dearest, lets head back to bed shall we ?" The King of Negativity picked up his husband and teleported to their bedroom, soon laying down together. Holding eachother close under the covers, they fell asleep with a smile.