Don't hide it from me

UwU i don't know if that will be a two chapter Story XD we will see also i drew a picture for this :3 💙💙💙

Don't hide it from me

Pearls of sweat trickled down his skull as he woke up from his little nap. Panting, he looked around his room, checking his surroundings to see if someone was there. Sighing softly, the skeleton looked at his chest, the red mark was still there and his eyes still losing black fluids. Killer relaxed more when seeing he still was himself. He rubbed his eyesockets and coughed harshly into his fist. Blinking at the sound of the cough, he cursed under his breath. "Shit, can't be getting sick now, i promised Boss to go on the mission...ugh he will be disappointed in me". Groaning, Killer took all of his strength to get up and get ready for the day. His bones felt hot and cold at same time and he wanted to sleep rather than going out to fight and cause trouble. But he knew he had promised to go. When he was finished with putting on his clothes, Killer cleared his throat and peeked out of his room door after opening it. "Good Morning, Killer!" Killer jumped slightly at the voice of Nightmare and looked at his boss. "Oh...H-Hi uhm i mean...mornin Boss, sup?" Nightmare raised a brow at Killers odd greetings and came closer to him, to see what was wrong. "Killer? Is something wrong? You act off." Killer thought to himself, //Shit, Shit, Shit what should i do? If Nightmare finds out i am sick, i will be in trouble.//
Nightmare waited for Killer to answer his question with patience, though the lack of sassy remarks and stupid teases of Killer, made him worry even more. "Nah I am fine Boss, just a bit sleepy still ehehe! But I am good to go on the mission like I promised." Killer answered sounding a bit raspy. Nightmare took in the sight of Killer, He sighed softly when he felt the negative energy increase more and saw Killers flushed face.
"Hmm....Killer? Can you do me a favor and go back inside your room and sit down on the bed for me?" Killer blinked surprised but did as he was told. Nightmare followed him and closed the door behind both of them. "What are you doing, Boss? I have to go now. Like i promised you." Nightmare looked at Killer with a raised brow of concern and tried to feel Killers forehead but Killer dodged the hand of him. "Killer? Hey! Don't move. I wanna check your temperature, you Idiot!", "W-Why Boss? I have to go, I am fine really, I am just tired." Night wasn't buying the whole act at all and sighed softly before holding Killer down, with one of his tentacles. He felt Killers forehead and pulled back the hand, a few seconds after feeling it, looking worried. "Killer....you are burning up. You are not going out like that. I thought i told you about this kind of stuff. Don't hide it from me when you are sick, I will find out anyways." He said in a worried tone.
"I care about you and yes you are a huge troublemaker and I have to scold you a lot and act more harsher towards you sometimes, but like the others, I care about you and love you." Killer listened to Nights words and he teared up, feeling kind of guilty and also bad for hiding his sickness. "I...i am sorry, Boss....i just promised you and I didn't want to disappoint you....again." "Killer....you don't disappoint me, when you say you don't feel well. I am glad If i know about your condition. I want you to tell me if you feel sick or unwell, in the future, do you understand me?". All while he told Killer those words he hugged him close and rubbed his back softly. Killer sobbed softly and soon cuddled into the embrace of Nightmare. "Y-yeah Boss..." the sick skeleton mumbled seeming scared. "Good...shhh it's okay, now I want you to rest up and I will get some stuff that can help you." Nightmare put Killer into his bed gently and patted his skull softly, before wiping the tears away from his face. Killer looked at his Boss and soon blushed at the head pats, he felt better knowing that Night cared about him as well even though he still was feeling guilty. The goopy skeleton smiled warmly at the sick one and kissed his forehead, before going to the door, to get some supplies to help Killers fever. "Try to sleep some, Kills, until i come back." Smiling, Killer nodded weakly and closed his eyes. Night smiled as well and left the room, still worried. "Oh Killer, what am I going to do with you?".

UwU to be continued ?