Don't hide it from me pt. 2

OwO i am sorry for the lack of content XD i was having a lot of stuff to deal with etc. But yeah that's Part 2.

Don't hide it from me

After Nightmare left and closed the door behind himself, Killer opened the eyes again and stared at the ceiling silently, he felt bad for being sick and feeling like he was a burden to everyone. Killer sat up in his bed and looked around the room. He thought to himself, of going to the mission anyways. He just couldn't live with the guilty feeling right now for some reason. He took his strength and tried to get up, putting his thick jacket on while shivering without control and trying to teleport to where the mission was. Due to his sickness, his teleportation skills were messed up and he ended up in Horrors room, where said skeleton was sharpening his beloved axe. Horror looked up as soon as he heard a flopping sound and a small thump. "Woah, Kills ? Watcha doin here? Can't you use the door?", Horror blinked surprised and soon realized the condition Killer was in. The taller skeleton got up and helped Killer up. "Dude, whoa you are burnin up...you should rest rather than teleport around man!". All Killer did was listen to the slightly scolding words of his friend and soon started to weep softly cause of being really frusterated at the whole being sick situation. He hated to depend on others care and help. Tears started to fall down his hot cheekbones that mixed themselves with his black liquid that was floating down out of his eyesockets. He sniffled and sobbed into his hands, Killer being this emotional was rare. Horror became more worried and soon started to rub Killers back softly. "Kills? You okay? What's wrong?". When Killer was about to answer the door opened and Nightmare came in, he looked not too amused at the scene in front of him. "Killer why are you out of bed?! You Idiot!!" When he saw Killer sobbing like mad, his gaze softened, he sighed softly and he picked up Killer with a tentacle and mentioned for Horror to follow them. Horror nodded and without saying anything he obeyed his Boss.

Being back in Killers room, Nightmare sat down on the sick ones bed and placed Killer into his lap, while putting one of his tentacles on top of Killers forehead to keep it cool. With his strong arms, he pulled him closer and started to rub his back soothingly. "Killer..." Horror looked at both of them and frowned before he sat on Killers other side and soon hugged him as well.

Killer sniffled and sobbed into their embraces, he leaned into Horrors embrace and also into the cool touch of the tentacle. "Killer... look i am sorry, i didn't mean to snap at you...but if you don't take your time to rest up and get the sleep that you need, you will recover slower than already." Horror listened to the soft and gentle words of his Boss, before adding to the reassurance. "Being sick isn't something that you need to be ashamed of or being embarassed about, Kills! It's normal and nobody is gonna think you are weak or a burden. We worry and care about you, just as you would about us." Killer understood the message behind the others words and actions and felt less embarassed about being sick. They truely cared for him, they would protect him from himself and his careless decisions. Killer felt lucky and loved, there was a warm feeling inside of him and it wasn't from the fever. "I love you Papa......and you too, Horror....thank you". Slowly the guilty feeling began to disappear and his mind became more calm. His eyes fell shut, as he was really worn out by the breakdown and snuggled up to his choosen family, who made sure to cover him with a blanket and keep him safe. There was no frown anymore, instead of it a warm smile was visible in Killers face.