hurt (Dust)

That's a two part Story :3 i hope you enjoy the first part with Dust :3. Thank you for your patience (。・ω・。)ノ♡

It was a windy evening, a storm was going on outside, that destroyed trees and bushes all over the land. Lightnings struck down into various places and the rain was pouring. Soaked steps echoed through the forest and the cold, howling wind noise was heard. Dust made his way slowly and carefully through the bad weather. Horror was at his side, the starving skeleton was supporting his partner with walking. They had been in a fight with other Sanses, getting away in time. Dusts dull eyes stared onto the ground as they stepped forward towards their home, the Castle of Nightmare Sans. "We will be home any minute Dusty, hold on!" Horror mumbled and concentrated on teleporting to the front door. It worked though it took a lot of energy. He punched against the door and called for someone to open up. "Boss?... Error?... Anyone? I need help!!!" Horror screamed when Dust lost conciousness. Nightmare instantly was at the door, opening it, when he heard Horrors screaming and helped carrying Dust to the medical room. "Horror! What the hell happend?!" He started to treat Dusts wounds and used his healing magic on him. Dust made a whimpering sound when he regained conciousness. "W-w-where a-am I?" Dust asked raspily and coughed. "Shh it's okay Dusty, you are home! Nothin to worry about!" Horror said to reassure Dust. "Where is Papyrus? Where is my home?" Dust asked over and over again, being scared. His eyes were wide and he shook, in between fast sharp breaths. Nightmare watched Horror try to comfort his partner, soon taking over. "Horror will you do me a favor and get some water from the basement?". Horror looked up sadly and nodded, soon leaving the two of them alone, to fufill the request that his Boss gave him.
Nightmare scooted over and saw how it was already dark in the room. He turned on a few candles and soon the room was filled with a warm shining light. The goopy skeleton looked worried and soon, after he finished the medical treatment, Night hugged Dust close, nearly cradling him like he had done, when Dust had been a babybones. With a slow and gentle tone he asked "What happend Dust?". Hearing the caring voice of the other, Dust looked at Nightmare as he shakily told him about the fight the two had gotten into. With a gentle hand he wiped away the silent tears that were falling from Dusts eyesockets. "Dust, it's okay now. Nobody is going to hurt you. I am here, Axe and Horror are too. Everyone is loving you" With a tentacle he patted the others skull and soon started to rub the scared skeletons back to calm him down. Dusts eyesockets filled up with tears of joy as he got the reassuring safety he needed in that moment. The feeling of being safe, to have a place that he could call home, without doubts and fake realities. With a gentle flush on his face he whispered "thanks....Papa" as he felt the exhaustion take over. Nightmare blushed at the nickname and chuckled softly as he kept rubbing Dusts back who laid in his arms. Moments after, Horror peaked into the room with a glass of water in his hand and saw the two sitting in the quiet room. He felt bad for Dust, Horror was blaming himself for what happend, but he chose to hide that fact. When the door opened a little, Nightmare looked at the direction and took the glass from Horrors hand, patting his skull. "Shh he is sleeping now. You should get some rest as well Horror!" Night said smiling gently. Horror thought for a moment and then nodded shyly before he left the room quickly, not giving his Boss a chance to stop him. Night frowned. "Horror?....wait..." Sighing softly, Nightmare shook his head. "I will need to talk to him tomorrow then.", he said quietly before continuing to comfort Dust, who was sleeping peacefully by now making sure that he had no Night troubles.

Alright :3 that's part one also the mentioned babybones scene will be in the new book :3 <3