hurt (Horror)

Horror ran through the hallway and began to sob softly. He ran past Killer at the door towards the study room, who was wondering what was going on, since he had been awake, hearing voices. "Horror? Wait...whats wrong bud?". But Horror ignored him completely and slammed the door of his, Axe's and Dusts room shut. Panting after running, Horror made his way to his bed and slumped down on it. He whimpered as he felt so guilty for what happend to Dust. Axe, the other lover of Horror and Dust, who had been reading in their room, looked up as Horror came in, he felt the distress of his beloved and got up slowly to not startle him. "Horror bun? Are you okay? Why are you so upset?" He gently asked and slowly cupped his lovers cheek to wipe away the tears. Horror's breath hitched and he started to sob violently, leaving Axe, with a worried expression. He looked up when there was a soft knocking sound at the door. "Come in!", He called and looked at Horror again, rubbing his back softly. Nightmare came in after he heard Axe's voice and saw Horror sob his eyesockets out. The goopy skeleton came over to the two and took Horror into his arms, by picking him up with his tentacles. "Horror....please tell me what's wrong. Dust is sleeping, i told Killer to keep an eye on him, He will be okay. Tell me what happend". Night whispered and rocked Horror in his embrace back and forth. "I-i f-failed t-to p-p-protect him! I-i-it's m-my f-fault, i-i tried to chase t-them away and then l-left his side and h-he got hurt, c-cause of me!" Horror sobbed into Nights chest. "Shh....shh.....it's not your fault, Dust was attacked from behind and both of you were lucky to escape, considering your conditions and actually you saved Dust, from more harm!" There was a moment of silence before he continued to speak. "...Horror you couldn't have known what would happen. Don't blame yourself." Horror listened to Nightmares soothing words and he began to calm down as he was rocked. The guilty feeling slowly vanished inside of his soul. "Horror bun, Dust will be okay." Axe added and gave his lover a kiss on the skull, as he saw how Horror became more quiet and sleepier. Axe looked at Nightmare who had a gentle, warm smile on his face, now rubbing Horrors skull. Axe laid down next to  both of them and blushed as soon as one of   Nights tentacles started to pat his own head. Nightmare began to hum an old lullaby from his past. Minutes passed and both skeletons slowly were lulled to sleep. "T-thank y-you, Papa!" Horror mumbled sleepily and nestled his head into the goopy skeletons chest. Nightmare chuckled at that action and smiled soon looking at Axe who was cuddling the tentacle, like a teddy bear. Outside the rain was falling calmly by now, slowly washing away the memories of tears and pain from the exhausting day. "Sleep well, my Boys."

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') Yaaay i finished the 2nd part of "hurt". And i am working on more comfort/ fluff oneshots. Thank you for your support and patience! Wuv you! :3 ♡♡