my favourite Embrace

another Errormare Oneshot X3 also Next up comes baby bones stuff though i might be starting a new book with baby bones stories X3

Error by CQ
Nightmare by Jokublog
drawing by me also ☆☆don't steal, copy, trace pls☆☆
☆☆ask before use, credit me If you should use the picture or so ^u^☆☆
Thank youuu!♡

It was dark, footsteps were echoing through the hallway and heavy breathing could be heard. He was running away again. The images of his past struck his mind like lightnings in a storm. Sweat trickled down his skull, his eyes had dark circles underneath, the signs of the insomnia and sleepless nights were visible. He bumped into someone after a while of running and fell backwards only to see his husband looking at him while he rubbed his head. "N-nighty? W-why are you here? Were you looking for me?", Error croaked with hope. Nightmare looked at him with hatered and disgust, soon grabbing Error with a tentacle and slamming the glitchy skeleton into a wall making Error yelp in pain. "Hgnnn!!!", "As If i would search for such a mistake like you, hell i am actually glad, when you are gone, you are such a burden and failure!!". Nightmare screamed and laughed evilly choking Error with his tentacle even more. The smaller skeleton shook in fear as he didn't know what has gotten into Nightmare, tears began to fall down his cheeks and he tried to escape as the grip around his neck tightened and his vision became blurry. "W-why N-nightmare??". Darkness began to embrace the destroyer of AUs and he fell unconcious, hearing the last words of the king of negativity "Goodbye Error!"
...
"ERROR!"
The goopy skeleton shook his husband with worry. "Ruru.... Honey wake up....please it's me ....Nightmare!!!". Nightmare shook Error again and soon the glitchy skeleton jolted awake, inhaling sharply soon backing away from his husband. "Error?! Whats wrong?", "....". Night grew even more worried as Error started to glitch and stayed quiet, having a terrified expression on his face. "Sweetie....it's me Nightmare.... nobody is gonna hurt you..." He slowly reached out for the other with a tentacle to let him know that it was indeed Night, letting Error touch the goopy texture. Error stared at Nightmare as his breath hitched and he broke down into violent sobs. Night gasped and gently pulled Error over to him, still being very careful with his lovers hapophobia and scared state. The king of negativity didn't want to trigger the destroyers phobia and stress him out even more. Night let Error lean into his hand and cupped his husbands cheek gently. "Ruru...whats wrong? Please Sweetheart ....Tell me what happend! I am here for you." Error was quiet for a moment, the time seemed to pass by in slowmotion all around him, his body was heating up quickly, his breathing became faster. Error was confused, the conversation with Nightmare seemed like a dream or a hallucination. His breath was shaky as he sighed softly. "I - I d-don't know if i c-can talk about it. A-are y-you sure it won't b-bother you?" the shy one asked hesitant. Nights expression changed into a soft smile, though he was still very concerned about Errorś behaviour. "Of course I am sure, you are very precious and important to me, Love, why do you doubt that?". Error realized the comforting vibes that Nightmare gave off. It made him realize that Night was the usual one, not the Nightmare he had a bad dream of.
It made him feel safe instantly and the glitchy skeleton began to sob violently, being overwhelmed by the whole situation. Nightmare pulled his husband into his embrace and held Error as close as possible, while shushing him softly and rubbing his beloved back soothingly. "Shh.......Shhh... itˋs okay Ruru...! Iˋm here, I got you!". Error leaned into his husbands chest, soon beginning to calm down from his emotional breakdown. His body stopped shaking and he felt the heart warming embrace of his husband on his body and bones. Others said in the past that Nightmares goopy embrace was ice cold, but to Error it felt warm, safe and like an actual home. He knew why he loved his Partner and that was why. Night was always there for him no matter what. "Nighty?", "Yes Darling?" Night answered kissing Errorˋs forehead, waiting for his lover to continue talking. Error became sleepy and sighed calm now. "Yours is my favourite... yours is my favourite Embrace" .
Nightmare blushed at the compliment and smiled warmly kissing Errors cheeks and then his husbands lips, soon realizing that the smaller one fell asleep against his chest. "Oh pffft...sleep well my precious Sweetheart! " Chuckling Night shifted Error to lay on top of him, pulling the blanket over them. He closed his eye and snuggled his better half making sure he was well embraced with love and safety.