Bonus: Making of Finding Pan

I will admit that I did not think of this idea on my own. I got it from watching Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) on Netflix and it was one of their OVA's (Original video animations). It was entertaining to watch so I thought I'd try out that idea here. I hope you like it.

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Eden: Hey everyone, I'm the author of Finding Pan. I will be honest, I wasn't thinking of going back to write another OUAT fan-fiction, but something nagged at me from the previous trilogy I wrote back when I was 14. [Also rewriting it]. So I thought hey, why not try it out and see what people think. 

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Elena 'Elle' Weston: I read Eden's Pan Trilogy and had seen the show. I still can't believe it's really happening. Based on the material given to me, I sound like a complete badass and I can understand why. A lot happens to my character over the course of this novel. Anyways I do hope you like it. 

Peter Wilson/Pan: Hey Elle- Oh I apologize, I wasn't aware there were people here.

Elle: It's alright Peter. They were going to come looking for you afterwards.

Peter (*grins*): Right, well greetings everyone. My name is Peter Wilson. I know it is a shock that my last name isn't Pan, but Elle with my last name didn't have the same ring to it. Hence the name change. Though I must say having my name as part of the title is quite an honour. Makes me think I'm the star of the show.

Elle: Diva.

Peter: But you love me, don't you?

Elle: What a beautiful lamp over there.

Peter: Haha very funny. One thing that you definitely should check out is the set. Since Finding Pan takes place in a variety of different settings, it is pretty crazy to see how far the set designers went. They far surpassed my expectations. Oh another thing I guess you all should know, in the story, you know what happens, but in real life, I hate to break it to you, but Elle and I are just dating. A certain pirate doesn't think we should tie the knot just yet. Something about how were too young etc. That's okay with us, as long as we have each other.

Killian "Hook" Jones (*Hits the back of Peter's head*): Sure, blame it on the pirate. When I was approached to do this story, I thought it would be pretty fun for Elle and I. Though that scene in chapter 14 and 15 were quite hard for me to swallow. It makes me fortunate that it was not real. The scene was made 10x more realistic as Elle, Gold and myself did our own stunts for that. Thanks to the special effects team, it was a realistic crash.

Emma Swan: I think that was one of the harder scenes for everyone to enact. Outside of the story, we are all actually quite close. Even though it was all set up, it still had a substantial effect on us. Regina and I pushed to make sure Henry wasn't involved in that scene. While it wasn't real, I don't think it would work out as well. Speaking of which, we're currently running through a scene right now. You guys can come join us. You have to be quiet.

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Set 1/Scene _/ Take 3

Elle: Then where were you? You were gone for days. You left the house in the middle of the night and just left me out of nowhere. I looked everywhere for you with no luck. You made me worry so much, Peter.