Chapter 2 The Secend Dragon

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Kobayashi and Tohru are currently walking to the store after Tohru destroyed all of their ingredients were burned by her dragon fire.

Kobayashi: Seriously, Tohru. What made you think a kitchen fire was a good plan?

Tohru: It was more of an instinct than a plan.

Nhazul: ...-_-...You know the stove makes fire, right...?

Tohru: Yes, but I didn't think it would be strong enough!

Nhazul: Strong enough to, what, incinerate the kitchen?

Kobayashi: I worry you may have brain damage...

The three of them continued to walk to the store, passing Oborozuka Shopping District.

Tohru: Wait! Aren't we going to the shopping district?

Kobayashi: ...You mean you don't go the big supermarket over there?

Tohru: Oh, no. That place feels like a castle and completely freaks me out.

Kobayashi: Castle?

Tohru: Yeah, and the whole thing's white too. Gives me flashbacks to run-ins with Crusaders' bases.

Kobayashi: That's unfortunate.

Tohru: The shopping district is more like the Guild's bazaar. It's a little better.

Nhazul: So you shop based on dragon PTSD. Good to know.

The three of them entered the shopping district and the first stand they stopped at was a fish market.

Kobayashi: You wanna start by picking up some fish?

Tohru: Sure!

Toda: Tohru, what's up?

Kobayashi: Uh-

Tohru: Good afternoon, Mr. Toda!

Kobayashi: Wha?!

Toda: You're normally out here alone, aren't you? Are they your new friends?

Tohru: No, she's my master! And that's master's brother!

Toda: Eh?

Kobayashi: Ugh, hello.

Nhazul: Hi...

Toda: Tohru's a pretty funny lady, ah? We've got some good mackerel in today, sound good?

Tohru: Hmm, sounds great! Let me have two of those and three dried jack mackerel.

Toda: Comin' up.

After buying the fish the three of them continued on through the market.

Kobayashi: He gave us an extra filet of mackerel?

Tohru: Why, isn't that sweet of him?

Nhazul: Why and how are you friends with the fishmonger?

Tohru: Huh? We're not friends though. I was just nice to him at first so he's been nice to me and gives me free stuff in return, that's all.

Kobayashi: The more I get to know you, the more I get you don't know how humans operate, like at all.

Tohru: Oh, now things are different with us! We share mutual love!

Kobayashi: Like at all, at all don't get it...

The three of then then approach Tatsuda's Butchery

Tatsuda: Hey there, Tohru. So what can I getcha today? A little extra included.