(Season 2) Chapter 14 The 7th Dragon Appers?

No one's POV

After arriving home, both Kobayashi and Nhazul saw everyone was asleep.

Kobayashi: Good... Everyone's asleep...

Nhazul: So, how exactly are you going to, you know mange with "that"?

Kobayashi: I'm betting Ilulu used magic to turn me into a guy...I just hopes it goes back to normal in time.

Nhazul: Who knows. Let's just hope Toh-

Suddenly, the two of them heard Tohru walking out of the shower, as Kobayashi started blushing.

Tohru: Oh, Miss Kobayahi! Nhazul! Welcome home

Tohru: Oh, Miss Kobayahi! Nhazul! Welcome home. Play say something if you're going to be late.

Nhazul: I told Elma, I thought she would've said something.

Torhu: She was too busy stuffing her face most likely.

Nhazul just rolled his eyes and looked at Kobayashi and saw her looking at Torhu, blushing and had a feeling of what was happening.

Nhazul: Ah. Well, I'm going to head in, see you both in the morning.

Kobayashi: Wait!

Kobayashi grabbed Nhazul and whispered in his her.

Kobayashi: This thing is rock hard...! How do I get it to stop...!

Nhazul: ...-_-... Of all the things I'd never thought I would hear you say, that's definitely in the top 3...

Kobayashi: Just please help me...! If Tohru finds out, it's all over...!

Nhazul just rolled his eyes.

Nhazul's thoughts: Mostly all about mental fortitude. Just calm down and distract yourself...

Kobayashi: R-Right...

(Timeskip)

It's currently the next day and everyone was in the living room, Nhazul was sitting next to Elma on his laptop while she was eating pudding, as Kanna and Kobayashi were watching tv.

Kobayashi: What are you watching?

Kanna: Clinky Clang.

As the two of them were watching the show, they began to pretend to be in a row boat,