Chapter 5 Horrible Boss And ESP

No one's POV

Currently, Tohru is making breakfast while, Kobayashi and Kanna are getting ready for their day, as Nhazul was sitting on the couch on his phone.

Tohru: Miss Kobayashi? Nhazul? Kanna? Breakfast is ready!

Kobayashi, Nhazul Tohru and Kanna sat down to have breakfast together.

Kobayashi: Your miso soup is killer today.

Nhazul: It definitely is.

Tohru: Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I decided to try something different and only use ingredients from this world.

After, Kobayashi and Kanna are ready to leave for work and school respectively.

Kobayashi and Kanna: We'll see you later.

Tohru: Okay. Be sure to watch out for those cars!

Kobayashi: Mhm.

Tohru: Remember, Kanna, if a car hits you, you'll smash it to bits.

Kanna: I know.

Tohru closed the door and walked into the living room where Nhazul was sitting on the couch again, relaxing, given how he didn't have anything scheduled for the day.

Tohru: This is perfect, Nhazul! Miss Kobayashi didn't get angry or chastise me about anything I did this morning!

Nhazul: That's good. I've noticed my sister has been a way better since you got here.

Tohru: Really?! Success, Tohru, success! Ahaha, I feel like my maid skills are definitely improving! Hey, that could mean I'm finally getting used to this world, yay!

Nhazul: I would think so.

Suddenly, Nhazul heard an explosion and looked over and saw Tohru had blown wall in the wall after seeing crows pulling on the laundry

Nhazul: ...-_-... Okay, maybe I spoke too soon...

(Timeskip)

After Tohru uses magic to restore the balcony, she then watches TV with Nhazul.

TV: The secret to this dish is to marinate it in honey.

Tohru: I should try that. Yeah, maybe then Miss Kobayashi will give my tail meat a shot.

Nhazul: You're still on that?

Later on, the two of then changed the channel to a different show.

TV: ...reveals how they really rather be treated by their significant other... Leaning us back on the wall is number one?!

Tohru: Okay, so they're like birds. They pursue love with sound. Pursue... love...

Nhazul just rolled his eyes at Tohru as he drank his soda and suddenly heard rapid tapping, then something breaking and looked down to see Tohru had broken the coffee table.