(Season 2) Chapter 17 Dragonly Reconciliation

No one's POV

Currently, both Nhazul and Elma had a day off free of any an shoots, and the two of them decided to go on a date together.

Nhazul: Elma, you ready?

Elma: Yes! I can't wait to try those new cinnamon apple pancakes! They sound so good!

Nhazul: Yeah, I figured you like that. Come on.

As Nhazul and Elma got ready to leave, they ran into Kanna, Saikawa and Shouta.

Nhazul: Huh? What are you three up to?

Kanna: We want to go on a panic, but we can't go on a long trip without an adult.

Nhazul: Picnic? I thought Tohru was going with you?

Kanna then handed them a note.

Torhu's note: I was supposed to go with Kanna and her friends to the mountains, but I had to go help out at the Maid cafe because someone called out sick, so I can't go. I have faith in Nhazul, and I have some faith in you as well. So try and live up to it.

Elma looked at the note and started smiling.

Elma: Tohru, you have faith in me? The oddly condescending tone concerns me, though.

Nhazul: So you don't mind going later for the pancakes?

Elma: Not at all! We'll be your chaperones!

Kanna: Yay!

(Timeskip)

After making it to the mountains, everyone found a spot near a river bank.

Kanna: Oh!

Shouta: Lets set up our tent here.

Kanna: We ran into Shouta getting ready to leave.

Nhazul: Well, the more the merrier. So what do you plan on doing?

Kanna: Fish!

Saikawa: We rented them.

Elma: Fishing, huh? That takes me back...

Nhazul: Huh?

Elma then had a saddened look.