(Season 2) Chapter 16 Job Hunting

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Elma, Kobayashi and Tohru were all out together and both Elma and Tohru were glaring at each other the entire time.

Nhazul:

Nhazul: ...-_-...Alright, you two have been
snarling at each other a lot more often lately...

Tohru: It's her fault for glaring at me!

Elma: What?! Fried Tofu fritters are delicious!

Kobayashi: I guess there's no stopping it when you both look like you want to kill each at home.

Tohru: No, we didn't try to kill each other at first.

Elma: That's right. We didn't start that when we first met.

Nhazul: That so?

Kobayashi: What was your first meeting like, then?

The four of them went to a cafe, where Elma and Tohru told Nhazul and Kobayashi how they first met. How Elma assumed the identity of Seikai the Miko to maintain peace within a human city, which is where she met Tohru. The two would form a truce of sorts to observe the human world together; however, they fell out after Tohru learned the humans under Elma began to worship her as a Goddess and wage war on non-believers. Following Tohru destroying the palace built for Elma, they briefly fought and went their separate ways.

Torhu: That was how we conclusively broke apart.

Nhazul: ...-_-...That sounds both grand and petty....

Elma: In the end, I returned to the Harmony Faction base and didn't get involved with humans again.

Kobayashi: So you two got along so well, you could fight.

Nhazul: Seems like it.