Chapter 4 School Days

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is on his laptop on the table eating breakfast along with Kobayashi, while Tohru's washing dishes and Nhazul and Kobayashi looked over at Kana, who was looking over the balcony at the school kids going to school.

Kobayashi: She's been watching school kids a lot lately. You think she might be wanting to go?

Nhazul: I've noticed that too.

Tohru: Who, Kanna? Yes, I would assume so. It's only natural, after all. Eventually every dragon wrestles with ideas like that. Oh, youth-

Kobayashi: Uh, what are you talking about?

Tohru: Kanna's journey to eliminate humanity?

Nhazul: ...-_-... That is a journey I'd very much not like her to take...

Kobayashi: We meant I think she might be wanting to go to school!

Tohru: Oh, right...! I see stuff about school on the internet all the time.

Kobayashi: The internet? Sure got a hold of you fast... hm...

Kobayashi and Nhazul both get up get up and gestures at Kanna over.

Kobayashi: Hey, Kanna?

Nhazul: Come here for a sec.

Kanna turns around to see Kobayashi and Nhazul and walked up to them.

Kanna: Hey, Kobayashi, Nhazul. Did you need something?

Kobayashi: No... We was just wondering, do you want to go to school...?

Kanna looked at Nhazul and Kobayashi surprised.

Kanna: Huh...?

(Timeskip)

Currently, at the shopping district, Kanna is tugging at Kobayashi's shirt, pulling her along while Nhazul is looking at the list of supplies Kanna needs for school.

Kanna: Kobayashi, hurry up, come on...!

Tohru: Kanna, stop. You should treat Miss Kobayashi with more respect.

Nhazul: ...-_-...I don't understand why you need all this just to go to school...

Tohru: There's nothing to understand once you recognize the obvious conspiracy between the schools and the manufacturer. Total conspiracy.

Kobayashi: That's doubtful on many levels, Tohru...

Tohru: Not according to the internet!

Nhazul: ...-_-...So dragons fall for online BS, too...

Kobayashi: How about we pick up the basics first.

Tohru: Okay!

Kanna: Okay.

The four of them visit "Noyama Stationery", manned by an old lady.

Shopkeeper: Hello, welcome.

Kobayashi: Yep, this is it. How funny, these school supplies haven't changed a little since I was a kid.

Nhazul: No, no they have not.