Before we get started

Alriiiight! You know the drill of my "Before we get started" chapter (If you've read my other books, I mean, heh)

1. This is my ONC 2021 entry using a mix between prompt 1 and 25. So if it's a bit scattered, it's because I literally came up with the outline in a day XD

"'You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.' - from The Dark Knight"
- Prompt 1

"The war has ended, and thus the immortals return to their natural state: forgotten, hiding in the shadows until humankind is in the need of them once more. They did not expect to be stumbled upon by a young farm apprentice."
- Prompt 25

2. This may or may not be surprisingly grim and dark. Just wanna give you guys a fair warning XD

3. There will definitely be fantasy violence — the degree of gore yet to be determined (probably not descriptive though), mild language, mentions of torture and death as punishment, and a few other things making an appearance in the lore. Think of Greek mythology and the crazy and unsettling things that happened there. That's, uh, kinda what I'm implying. So beware! And I'll for sure put a big warning sign at the beginning of the chapter.

4. Constructive criticism is always welcomed! Feel free to point out any mistakes or plot holes. Even if I don't end up changing anything, rest assured that it indeed went into my notes and will be fixed in a second draft.

Enjoy the ride as I go absolutely feral writing this story XD

~ ShyGuySamurai

Copyright © 2021 E. Maddoxx
All rights reserved

No part of this story, The Storm We Start, can be rewritten, reproduced, copied, or translated without the legal consent of the author, E. Maddoxx. If you are reading this anywhere besides Wattpad, you are at risk for a malware attack.