𝟬𝟴. 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗻

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

"What?" Stiles asked noticing the look on his best friends face. They were on the way to a party, that Stiles had been invited to.

"What, what do you mean "what?" Scott asked asked squeezing Zero's hand that was in his, when Zero hooked their hands together he didn't think was wrong with it, so he let it happen.

"I mean "what" and you know what." Stiles rambled as they continued to talk down the side walk to the party Stiles was invited to.

"What" What?" The conversation started to confuse Zero, he didn't even know what they were talking about.

"That look you were giving." Stiles said and Zero nodded, he did see Scott giving a look.

"I didn't give a look." Scott said in his defense, but would look at his face you could tell he was lying.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles said as Zero heard music get closer and closer.

"What look?" Scott asked as Zero looked around at the people flooding into one specific house. Zero assumed that's where the party was.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles waved an accusing finger around almost hitting Zero in the face.

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Scott said as Zero's eyebrow furrowed, he had no idea why that would be weird, teenagers are weird.

"What? Would you..God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, we're moving on." Stiles rambled and by the end of it Zero had let go of Scott's hand, he didn't want to hold hands with someone who had feelings for someone else, and as if it was fate Allison called right at the end of Stiles speech, but Scott hung it up thankfully.

"You're right." Scott said noticing the lack of warmth coming from Zero's hand to his, he looked over and saw Zero turned the other way.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles said enthusiastically pointing towards the house where people steadily walked into.

"Moving on." Scott said, but it didn't sound very convincing, clearly Stiles didn't notice that.

"Onward and upward." Zero watched as Stiles continued to point to the house with a smile on his face.

"Let's do this." Scott said gaining a little enthusiasm about the whole situation.

"That's what I'm talking about." Stiles said looked towards Zero who looked at him with a blank stare.

"You ready to move onward and upward?" Stiles asked as Zero blinked at him.

"I'd rather go downward to my home, but this is alright." Zero said as Stiles gave him a sarcastic smile, while Scott looked back to where they came from.

"No... look me." Stiles said directing Scott towards the house.

"Okay." Scott said as the two and a half
men began their way to the party.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked Stiles who gave him a semi-disgusted look.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles said as Scott looked towards Zero who shrugged his shoulder getting on his tippy toes and smelling Scott's breath.

"I've never brushed my teeth before, but it could be better." Zero explained making Scott panic.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott questioned Stiles who still looked very enthusiastic about going to this party.

"No. No gum. You're fine." Stiles said as Zero balled up his fist then put it in Scott hand, opening it, and one single mint leaf dropped down.

"Thanks Zero." Scott then looked towards best friend as they neared the door.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked as the door swung open and a blonde girl screamed that it was her birthday, Zero hand never been to a party before, but it looked like fun.

"Stiles. Hi!" The blonde girl came over with a wide smile as Zero started to walk away, but was pulled back by Scott.

"Hey. There's the birthday girl-" Stiles was cut off by the girl crashing her lips into his, Scott watched in shock as his best friend kissed the girl.

"So glad you made it." The girl said clearly flirting with Stiles.

"Me too." Stiles answer quickly, embarrassingly quickly as Zero let out a quiet laugh.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." The girl said again clearly flirting with Stiles.

"Yes." Stiles gave Scott a shocked smirked before he was dragged away by the blonde girl, Scott still watching in amusement. Scott walked over to the girl she was with and gave her a smile.

"Hey." She looked him up and down, before walking away leaving Scott to question his outfit choice. Zero looked down at Scott's phone when it started ringing, it was Allison calling.

"Im gonna go get some juice." Zero muttered as Scott answered his phone, Zero didn't know why they still friends with the girl. If someone tried to kill him, he wouldn't want to be friends after they failed.

"Stupid people." Zero muttered to himself as he heard a laugh behind him.

"Who upset you?" He turned around to see the girl that rejected Scott earlier.

"People are stupid." Zero said grabbing a cup of punch from the table, quickly drinking it.

"I get what you're saying, i don't get how you just drank that whole cup of alcohol with throwing up." The girl said as Zero looked down at the cup.

"Super powers." Zero laughed thinking about all the comics Stiles had in his house, some of which Zero had read.

"Can you had them to me? I'm the biggest light weight the world has ever seen." She grabbed a cup of the table taking small sips.

"It's a secret." Zero laughed again, the girl in front of him could be his new friend. He was gonna continue his conversation, but Scott called him outside.

"I'll be back." Zero said with a smile as he took another cup of the juice on the table and drank the whole thing, it didn't have an effect on him.

"Where did you go?" Scott asked as him and Zero walked out the door, and Zero saw the strawberry blond and attempted serial killer.

"Away from you." Zero said in a bored tone as they got closer to the teenage girls.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Stiles asked as Allison shook her head.

"I need to show you something." She said showing her wrist which hold some kind of sign Zero didn't recognize it, but it seemed like trouble.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛

(𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜)

𝙹𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜.