𝟭𝟵. 𝗢𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠 ℤ𝕖𝕣𝕠?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠 ℤ𝕖𝕣𝕠?"

Zero was bored. Zero was very bored. Zero wished he would've listened when Scott told him to stay home and not go to the cross country meet, but he insisted on coming which he really wanted to do, just not with Allison and Lydia. Zero knew Allison didn't really want him there, but Lydia insisted.

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Zero held in a groan from his spot in the backseat. Why was he being tortured? What did he do to deserve his fate?

Maybe Zero was being a little dramatic, but he didn't care. How dare Lydia force him to get into the same car as someone who hurt his friends.

"That depends. Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Zero had no idea what that meant exactly, but he would find out eventually. Lydia had given him a dictionary and told him to read it twice.

"Yeah, I should back off." Zero rolled his eyes taking a bite of one of the strawberries he flooded the back seat with, something Allison had yet to notice.

"Well, that also depends. Oh, do you mean the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Zero wish he could just throw himself off a cliff and laid into a pile of poison ivy made then he could be taken out of his misery.

"Well, after it happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight." Allison was the one who broke his Scott's heart. She shouldn't act like she actually cared about him.

"Hm." Lydia grabbed a strawberry from a pile on Zero's lap. He had yet to give her an avocado, so she was doing her best to get on his good side.

"And by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door." Allison took note of  the multiple strawberries covering her seat, but didn't say anything.

"For what?" Lydia asked as Zero drowned out their voices. He knew their would be some story about Allison and Scott that he didn't want to hear.

***
"So is that whole "not let them out of your sight" thing literal or more like a general rule?" Zero looked up from the dictionary in his hand he was in the 'M' section, but none of the words seemed like things Stiles said a lot and that's all Zero wanted. He wanted to have social etiquette like Stiles.

"Why?" Lydia asked as Zero stopped reading the dictionary. Learning new words were fun, but they kinda got boring after a while.

"You're running on fumes." Zero sighed laying down on his back now caring about the seatbelt. He closed his eyes as Allison groaned noticing her almost empty car.

"Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota." Zero quietly humming the tune to the song that played faintly on the radio.

"What if we stop?" Zero could recognize the tone Allison was using, Social etiquette was hard.

"Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them. We know where they're headed." Zero agreed with Lydia, it wasn't like they were just a wandering bus. They were supposed to be going to a cross country meet which Zero didn't exactly know was, but he assumed it had something to do with running like at the school.

"You didn't see what happened." Zero saw what happened, Zero saw Derek fall down.

"I know who started it." Zero frowned, no Lydia didn't. Zero knew who started it, he was there.

"Is that what Aiden told you?" If there was gonna be anything Zero liked about Allison it would be the fact that, that sentence just came out of her mouth.

"Aiden? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. Is that why you're inviting me
on this whole little road trip thing? Oh, my gosh. You're keeping an eye on them and me." They didn't explain to Zero why he was there. He barely knew Lydia yet she made him go.

"So there's nothing going on between you two?" Zero didn't know what something was, but he knew there was indeed something going on between the two.

"I'm appalled by the insinuation." Zero smiled enthusiastically he knew exactly what insinuation meant, it was inside the dictionary.

"Nothing?" Lydia asked wanting Lydia to confirm it even though she knew her best fiend was lying.

"Nothing." Zero couldn't help the disapproving/unbelieving look that matched Allison's.

"What?" Lydia asked noticing the look her best friend was giving her, she looked in the rear view and noticed the matching expression on Zero's face.

"You too Zero?" Zero's face quickly changed into a friendly smile as Lydia returned it.

***
"Hey, Stiles. Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie, uh, you know, the popcorn and Zero is here growing um-" Lydia was cut off by Stiles on the other end of the tiny box, saying something Zero could hear before Lydia pressed a button and suddenly Zero could hear everything Stiles was saying, it was so cool.

"Okay, look, Scott's still hurt." Zero's focused completely went to the phone upon hearing that Scott was hurt.

"What do you mean still? He's not healing?" Allison asked what Zero was thinking as he leaned forward.

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually
getting worse. The blood's turning, like,
a black color." Zero didn't want to imagine that Scott was actually hurt and not getting better.

"What's wrong with him?" Zero asked, then being the first words he had spoken since he got in the car.

"What's wrong with him? I don't... Do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that? Aren't you the wise one?" Stiles voice radiated sarcasm as Zero rolled his eyes.

"We need to get him off the bus." Allison stated as Zero nodded in agreement he couldn't help Scott if he was on the bus.

"And take him where, a hospital?" Zero shook his head, he could help his Scott get better.

"If he's dying, yeah. Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over." Zero didn't think coach wouldn't actually pull over with out a huge reason, he was really stubborn.

"Yeah, I've been trying." Stiles voice sounded irritated as he spoke about coach.

"Well, reason with him." Even though Zero hadn't been at the school for long, he knew coach was an unreasonable person.

"Reason? Have you met this guy?" Stiles asked as Zero leaned away from the phone.

"Just try something." Stiles voice went away as Lydia pressed a button on her little box, Zero wanted a little box to himself.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚠.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘?
(𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜)

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 • 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 • 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴