𝟮𝟲. 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖."

Zero had stayed in Scott's room the whole day.  Stiles and Scott both left to find out information about Derek. Who had gone M.I.A according to Stiles.

He was bored.

Scott was with Allison, while Stiles was at Dereks apartment with Cora. Leaving Zero all alone in the house.

To save time Zero had made flower crowns. So many that Scott's bed could no longer be seen.

"Zero?" Zero looked over at the door when Scott walked in the room eyes instantly going towards the piles of flower crowns everywhere.

"Hm?" Zero hummed fingers still working on the crown made from dahlias. He'd give it to Peter, because they are his favorites.

"You stayed in here the whole day?" Scott assumed judging by the fact that, Zero was in the exact same spot when he left.

"You told me to." Zero answered finishing the crown and placing it the pile of other crowns, he'd remember to give it to Peter tomorrow.

"You could've left the room." Scott ran a hand through his hair. He didn't like the fact that Zero just did whatever he told him to.

It seemed wrong.

"Oh." Zero started to push the flowers off the bed, so Scott could get in the bed with him.

"You don't have to listen to everything i say. Nobody else listens." Scott watched as Zero stood up off the bed and continued to push the flowers into different corners.

"I'm not your alpha or anything. Do trees have alphas? I don't know, but you don't have to do everything i tell you to do, only if you don't want to, but sometimes you should listen, because-" Scott hadn't made any sense to Zero, so he cut the werewolf off.

"I like when you tell me what to do." Scott couldn't help it his mind instantly went to the gutter, deep, deep, deep down in the gutter.

"Oh." Scott breathed out as Zero looked Scott straight in the eyes.

"Lay down, so we can cuddle." Scott was taken back by the demand and clearly it was shown on his face,

"Please?"

Half a second later Scott was on the bed with Zero cuddled to his chest.

"You're warm." Zero buried his head into the crook of Scott's neck having no intention on moving.

Scott went to reply, but his phone dinged with a message from Allison. Telling him to meet her and Lydia at the school.

"I have to go." Scott couldn't help the guilty tone that filled his voice. He was the one that said he and Zero barely spent time together and here he is ditching the boy again.