𝟮𝟱. 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

"But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Zero walked next to Scott as they walked down the hall.

"Yeah. That's where we're going right now." Stiles said as Zero trailed behind as he stopped to say hello to Elizabeth.

"Me an Zero will meet you there." Zero immediately ran back towards Stiles when he heard his name.

"Why?" Stiles asked making Scott turn around his phone for Stiles to see a text message.

"Why is Zero going with you?" Stiles questioned Scott. He didn't want to be separated from Zero, not after they had spent most of their time together already.

"Why wouldn't he?" Scott asked grabbing Zeros hand and pulling him closer to him.

"Why would he?" Stiles asked grabbing Zeros other hand and pulling the boy back towards him.

Zero looked uncomfortable between the two best friends.

"Why not ask Zero where he wants to go?" Cora offered even though she enjoyed seeing Scott and Stiles argue, she didn't like the fact that Zero looked uncomfortable.

"Doesn't matter. He's coming with me." Stiles didn't get a chance to argue before Scott was pulling a very confused Zero away.

"You can steal your best friends boyfriend." Cora shook her head as she spoke.

"I'm not trying to steal his boyfriend." Stiles denied. He didn't have a crush on Zero, that would be weird.

"Yes you are." Elizabeth sent a wink to Cora as she walked by making Stiles stare at the girl in shock.

"She's right." Cora muttered watching as Elizabeth sent her a smile before leaving the building.

***
"Zero." Allison addressed the boy in surprise when he and Scott walked into her apartment as soon as she opened the door.

"Hello." Zero greeted Allison cheerfully slightly swinging his and Scott's laced hands. He looked around the apartment as Scott dragged him to Allison room where the girl held something in her hand.

"So I was looking through one of his drawers, and I found this." Everyone froze when they heard the ding of the elevator.

"He wasn't supposed to be back yet." Scott let go of Zeros hand as he started to panic.

"What do I do? Where do I go?" Allison dragged Scott in the closest leaving Zero to figure out something on his own.

He quickly crawled under the bed sneezing quietly as a bunch of dust flew into his nose.

He should've went with Stiles. Stiles would never leave him to hide under a bed by himself. He listened to the sound of doors closing and slid from the under the bed at the same time Scott and Allison left the closet hand in hand.