𝟮𝟵. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠."

"Derek?" The voice of Jennifer Blake echoed in Derek's loft as she ran in, trying desperately to catch her breathe. Turns out torturing a Dryad was rather time consuming.

"Derek, where are you?" Her voice was filled with panic and false worry. She was obviously a great actor.

"Right here." Derek stepped walked into the room room where Jennifer looked for him in a 'panicked' state.

Scott's eyes narrowed once he saw the woman.

He'd never ever actually thought about killing someone, no Scott McCall's heart was too big, his morals too strong.

But it seemed like all that had gone out the window.

Jennifer Blake had taken Zero, she had taken what was his.

He wasn't sure why it took the Dryad being kidnapped for him to realize his feelings or maybe he had been realized them or maybe somewhere deep down inside he had knew Zero was gonna be his.

And now the boy was gone and Scott wanted nothing more than to rip Jennifer Blake's heart out.

"Thank god." Jennifer breathed out running into Dereks arms and pulling him into a hug.

"Something happened at the recital. At the school.
Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." If Derek hadn't known any better we he would've thought the words were true.

"From who?" Derek asked faking confusion.

"Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She played her part well. You wouldn't have thought she was just hurting one of the most innocent souls in beacon hills.

"What is it?" Derek asked.

"Promise you'll listen to me." Jennifer all but begged as Scott listened glare prominent on his face.

"I promise." The Teacher took that opportunity to lean up and kiss the alpha, a kiss that wasn't returned.

"They're already here,aren't they?" She leaned back her face slowly turning into a scowl as Scott and Stiles came out from their hiding spots.

"So... They told you it was me? That I'm the one
taking people?" Jennifer asked feigning innocent

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott corrected.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it
on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."