𝟮𝟬. 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕞𝕖?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕞𝕖?"

"What did Jared do?" Zero asked Stiles as he, Stiles, and Allison helped a wounded Stiles to the bathroom Lydia following along. Zero could hear coach yelling at somebody named Jared and how much they sucked.

"You don't want know." Stiles muttered trying his best to focus on Scott and not picture the disgusting sight he just had to witness of Jared of throwing up.

"I do wanna know. That's why i asked." Zero stated as they finally made it to the bathroom and set Stiles down on the floor. Zero looked away as Allison pulled up Scott's shirt, it was disgusting.

"Oh, my god. Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asked as Zero looked back at the wound wondering what herb could help Scott heal.

"Sorry." Scott sounded a lot like he did when Zero made him and Stiles happy, though Zero doubted Scott was anywhere near happy.

"Okay. Just give us a second, okay?" Allison asked stepping away with Lydia and Stiles while Zero continued to stare at Scott worriedly.

"Why're you looking at me like that? Do you think i'm dying?" Scott asked as Zero opened the palm of his hands waiting for the herb he needed to grow.

"Yes." Zero answered as he watched the same flower that once made Scott happy appear, he would only give Scott a small dosage this time.

"You're trying to drug me?" Scott asked as Zero ripped a tiny bit of the flower in half, the pet he wasn't using disintegrating into a pile of nothingness.

"Yes." Zero answered again watching as another flower grew in the palm of his hand. Scott had no idea what it was, but suddenly he felt more awake.

"Here eat this." Scott opened his mouth ready to accept whatever herb Zero whipped up, because he trusted the tree. More then he probably should speaking of the fact that they hadn't known each other for long.

"What're you doing?" Zero eyes narrowed flashing the same blazing pink they always did as Allison smacked the herbs out of his hand.

"I'm trying to help him." Zero stated as Scott closed his mouth no longer feeling the energy he had felt a second ago.

"We don't need your help." Allison spoke suspiciously though she had just spent a decent amount time in a car with Zero, she still didn't trust him, she didn't know what his motives were, or even where he came from.

"I'm not doing to help you guys. I'm doing it to help Scott." Zero exclaimed not seeing why Allison had stopped him. Scott and Stiles trusted him, so he didn't care about her opinion on him.

"Zero just let her help him." Zero huffed stepping away from Scott as Allison and Stiles started to set up. His feeling shouldn't be hurt. Stiles and Allison have known each other longer then he and Stiles had.

"He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Zero didn't continue to listen to their conversation after that. They were going to stitch him up with a sewing kit. Zero wasn't sure why Stiles didn't tell Allison to back up and let him help Scott.

"You can leave." Zero looked over at Allison and noticed it was just them two and Scott in the room.

"No." A satisfied smile came across Zeros face when Allison turned around to help Scott not being able to saying to make Zero leave.

"Okay. Okay, stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Stay with me." Zero didn't know if Allison was the right person to be trying to attempt at stitching Scott up, she sounded like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"I'm tired." The herb Zero had would've helped Scott stay awake, so that he could heal properly.

"Scott, just look at me, okay? Just keep looking at me." Allison was definitely at least a little unstable. The way she struggled to put a piece of string through the needle proved so.

"Come on. Come on. Come on." Allison spoke to herself as she continuously tried and Zero almost wanted to help her.

"I'm trying." Zero wondered if he had accidentally spoken out loud, because he didn't want to add psychotic to the list of things he could say about Allison in a argument with Stiles

"My hands won't stop shaking." Zero certainly hadn't said anything his time, so Allison was definitely losing it. There was no other explanation.

"Aah!" Both Zero and Scott jumped a little when Allison yelled frustratingly. Zero thought that maybe she needed her eyes checked or maybe she had carpal tunnel that could explain the shaky hands.

"Clinically." Zero should've left when he had the chance, maybe then he wouldn't have to experience the huntress talking to herself.

"And unemotional...and unemotionally." Allison needed to quit what she was doing if she was supposed to be emotionless. Zero watch

"Stay with me, stay with me." Allison whimpered as she finally started to stitch Scott up, when Zero was sure the huntress wouldn't start talking to herself again he stood.

"I'm gonna check on Stiles." Allison ignored him as she started to call out a very dead looking Scott. Zero could tell her he was still alive just unconscious, but he liked to see Allison panic.

"I think there is something wrong with Allison." Zero whispered to Stiles who tried to stall coach.

"You're opinion is totally biased, because you have a crush on Scott." Zero let out an offended gasp as Stiles oh so casually spoke to him.

"I am not biased! And she was in the bathroom talking to herself. She might be schizophrenic." Zero muttered to himself as Stiles gave him a confused look.

"Allison is not schizophrenic...you didn't deny the fact that you liked Scott." Zero gave him a confused look.

"Of course i like Scott." Zero nodded as Stiles went over to speak with Boyd and Isaac. Zero staying where he was watching as a fight broke out. One that was definitely caused by something Stiles had said.

"That's my fault." Stiles rushed over to Zeros side with a mix between a guilty and a panicked look on his face.

"Stiles, what's happening?" Zero looked over at Scott who was being supported by Allison with a blank look on his face.

"They went after him. I told 'em what was happening with you and they just went after him." Stiles rushed out as Zero looked over at the fight going on. It looked pretty intense definitely not something he wanted to get in the middle of.

"Who, Boyd?" From Zero's view it wasn't Boyd, but Isaac. Zero didn't think Isaac would hurt anyone. Zero would have usually followed Scott into the middle of the fight, but didn't because he was not okay. He knew exactly what the feeling he was experiencing was. It's was in the 'J' section of the dictionary. Zero was jealous.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍

𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝙾𝙲'𝚂 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜.

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛? (𝚋𝚡𝚋) 𝚘𝚛 (𝚐𝚡𝚐)
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜?