(3) Hotch's Daughter- :)

Spencer's POV:
_________________________________
Me and Morgan were talking at my desk as a cute
Y/H/C girl walked through the BAU's glass door with a brown paper bag. My eyes followed her and Morgan noticed.

"So then the girl gave me her phone number right. And then-. Reid?", Derek said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Yes?", I said as I looked back at Morgan.

"What are you looking at?", Derek looked the direction I was looking at and saw a girl. "Wow. She's fine."

"Y-yeah", I replied me and Morgan watched her as she walked to Hotch's office and she had a brown paper bag in her hand. She's knocked on the door and opened it. She's closed it and her and Hotch hugged.

"You think that's his girlfriend?", Derek said, looking at me.

"No, she's like my age.", I said, looking back at him. We continued to talk but it was interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

We saw the girl and Hotch. Hotch cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. "Um, so this is me and Haley's daughter, Y/N. We had her when we were teens but I kept her a secret for her safety.", Hotch said. Y/N smiled at everyone. Rossi hugged her and kissed both of her cheeks. Garcia told her how pretty she was. Emily and her talked a lot. JJ just said hi. Morgan flirted with her. Then it was my turn.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Spencer!", I said. She is so pretty. Her hair is curled by a curling iron, she has on a shirt, cardigan and jeans.

"Hey Spencer, my dad told me all about you. He says you a genius! Which is really cool!", Y/N said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, and he told me we're almost the same age but your 2 years older."

"Thanks nice!", I said.

"My dad also told me you love Star Trek! What's you favorite season?", she said as we walked to my desk.

"You watch Star Trek too?!"

"Of course I do!" I continued to talked and we also had everything in common!

"I bet they will date.", Emily said.

"How much you bet.", Derek said.

"$15", Emily said.

"I bet $20 if Y/N friend zones him."

"If Spencer breaks her heart, his going to get fired.", Emily replied looking away from Spencer and Y/N and then looking at Derek.

"He sure will.", Hotch said. Derek and Emily jumped and turned around looking at Hotch.

"How long have you been listening?", Derek said.

"Since you were betting."

And Derek ended up giving Emily $15.
____________________________________
A/N:
Sorry this one was short but I hoped you liked it!

Word Count: 458