(29) Stuck In A Closet- :)

Your POV:
It was a Monday and me and Spencer kissed on a Friday. We haven't talked since and to be honest it was lonely. I do like him but I don't know if he likes me.

I walked to Spencer's house as I waited for him because everyday we walk to school together.

5 minutes past by. He didn't come out yet.

10 minutes past by. Same thing.

And after 15 minutes past by I decide to go to school without him. I walked to the entrance and saw the jocks bullying a boy, a popular girl just kissed a nerd on the cheek and Spencer was walking inside the school.

"Spencer! Wait up!", I said as I ran to him. Spencer turned around to face me and stopped.

"Hey, I was at your house waiting for you but you never came out.", I said as I catched my breath.

"Oh sorry. I decided to go ahead.", Spencer said as we walked inside the school together.

"Oh ok. Can we talked about what happened on Friday?", I said, fidgeting with my hands. Spencer looked at me.

"S-sure.", Spencer said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Come, follow me.", I said as I held Spencer's hand. I  lead us to the janitor's closet but it was hard because there were a lot of students and teachers in the hallway and we had 15 minutes til class. We made it in the janitors closet and I opened the door. I let Spencer go in first and I closed the door behind us.

"So, uh when we kissed that night, I'm sorry I did it.", I said, looking at the floor.

"Y/N, it's ok. I just was shocked and I'm sorry I just left like that. But I need to ask you something.", Spencer said as I took me gaze back to Spencer.

"Go ahead,", I said.

"Did the kiss mean something or anything, Y/N?", Spencer said as I blushed.

"I- uh-", I said, not knowing if he feels the same as I do. "No, I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything. I guess it just happened in the moment.", I said as I looked into Spencer's glassy eyes.

"Oh ok, it's good to clear that out of the way. We should be going to class now. We don't want to be late.", Spencer said as he fixed his glasses.

"Yeah, your right, like always. So, friends?", I said, reaching out my hand for him to shake.

"Friends.", Spencer said as we smiled at each other but we started giggling.

"Come on, let's go now.", I said as I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"It won't open, Spence.", I said, looking over to Spencer. Spencer looked at me and told me to let him try. He tried but it didn't work.

But then we heard laughing on the other side of the door. "Don't worry, nerds. We'll get you out after school. See ya!", a male voice said.

Me and Spencer tried pushing are weight against the door but it still wouldn't budge. We slid our backs against the door and we sighed.

"Now we're going to miss the whole day.", I said with anger in my voice.

"Yeah,", Spencer replied to me. We talked for hours as we waited. We heard the janitor's door nob twisted as Spencer pulled me away from the door. The door finally opened as we saw our school janitor.

"What are you kids doing in here?"
____________________________________
A/N:
Did I just made 2 high school Spencer one shots? Yes, yes I did! I hoped you liked or loved this one shot! If you want more high school Spencer, then just comment if you want to! And don't worry, I will make a angst one shot tomorrow or maybe today. LOVE YOU!👽🪐✨

Word Count: 643