(9) Derek's Little Sister- :)

Your POV:
"Where is he?", I said to a nurse in the hospital. I recently got a called from the hospital that my older brother, Derek, got shot. I mean thats what you get for working in the FBI.

"Who are you looking for, Miss?", a nurse said as she came up to me.

"Uh D-Derek Morgan."

"Follow me", the nurse said. She lead me into a room where Derek was hooked to machines. I cried as the nurse left. I was the only on in the room with Derek. I sat down next to him and calmed down, I mean at least he survived. I held his hand as the door to Derek's room open. In came a skinny, tall, brown hair, hazel eyes man. He looked a few years older than me.

We looked at each other as he sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend, Savannah.", I looked at him confused until I realized he was talking about my brother's girlfriend.

"Oh I'm not Savannah, I'm Derek little sister, Y/N.", I said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were Savannah. Well, I'm uh Spencer, Spencer Reid.", Spencer said as he reached out his hand for me to shake. I removed my hand from Derek's and shook Spencer hand.

"How do you know, Derek?", I said as I looked back at Derek.

"Oh I work with him. His like an older brother to me.", Spencer said, looking at Derek.

"Oh, Derek talks about you a lot when he comes and visits me. He said that you are perfect for me.", I said as I laughed softly. "He actually want me to meet you next Friday.", I said looking back at Spencer.

"He told me too. He said you like Star Trek and you have an IQ of 191, which is high than mines.", Spencer said, looking at his hands that are in his lap.

"Yeah I know,", I said as Spencer look up to me.

"No offensive or anything. Derek said you have an intelligence quotient of 187 which is a lot.", I said.

"Not a lot as you. Maybe we could hang out sometime, you know. Maybe we could watch Star Trek or something like, maybe reading.", Spencer said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course sure! I can read almost 25,000 words per minute. How about you, Spencer?", I asked him.

"I can read 20,000 words per minute.", Spencer whispered.

"Uh- you wanna exchange phone numbers, so we can hang out, you know.", I said, getting ready to get out my phone.

"Oh yeah, sure.", Spencer said as we both pulled out are phones. After we exchanged numbers we talked about a lot of things and we have a lot of things in common. A nurse came in and pulled me outside of the room to tell me how Derek's doing.

Mean while inside the room Derek woke up.

"Derek, how are you feeling?", Spencer said, sitting on the seat Y/N was sitting at.

"I'm good.", Derek said.

"If it's fine by you, me and Y/N are gonna hang out together tomorrow.", Spencer told Derek.

"You better not break her heart or I'll break one of your bones.", Derek told Spencer but Spencer didn't get it.

But a months later Spencer didn't break her heart.
____________________________________
A/N:
Sorry this one was short but I hope you liked it! And thank you for over 70 views! Love you!🐢💕✨

Word Count: 582