(10) Spencer's Secret Girlfriend and Unfriendly Words- :(

Your POV:
I've been dating Spencer for about 4, almost 5, months now and I've been loving all of it. Spencer is perfect, to me. He brings me soup to me when I sick. He lets us cuddle for hours when I'm sad. He tells me I'm perfect and beautiful when he knows I don't feel like it. And especially let's me cry into his chest for hours. We don't spend a lot of time together but when he's away on a case we FaceTime each other.

Today was normal like every other day. I woke up to Spencer sleeping, which I happily kissed him. But then he begged me to stay with him and cuddle, which I did. But a few minutes later we dressed up and ate breakfast with Spencer. He went to work as I did the same.

I had a few orders until I saw that familiar tall, skinny, brown hair and hazel eyes man. I smiled at him which he gladly returned. Right by his side was a blonde, skinny girl and an muscular man.

"Hello, how can I help you?", I said, looking at Spencer.

"Yes, can I get 3 iced coffee, please?", Spencer said, looking at me.

"Ok,", I turned around and started making their coffee.

"Look at her. I bet she eats 3x I do.", a women's voice said. Wow, that hurts.

"JJ, stop that's not nice.", Spencer said.

"Yeah I know, Spence. But look, it's the truth.", JJ said. I felt tears building up in my eyes. Spencer knows that I've had a hard time with my looks.

"JJ, please stop, that's not nice.", a different male voice said.

"And what are you going to do about it, Morgan.", JJ said as scoffs.

"Morgan, can you take JJ outside, please?", Spencer said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Ok. Let's go, JJ.", Morgan said. I was almost done making the second coffee.

"Why should I? I'm not lying. I'm telling facts.", I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Excuse me. I'm going to the back for quick.", I said, not looking at them.

"Y/N, wait.", Spencer said as he start to follow me.

"Wait you know her, Spence?", JJ said with a confused voice.

"Jennifer, she's my girlfriend!", Spencer said with a anger voice.

"Why would you pick her? Why didn't you pick someone like me or me?", JJ said.

"Because she's better than you!", Spencer said as he jogged to the back were I was. Spencer went to my side and hugged me. "Hey, hey. Don't listen to her. She's just jealous."

"She's right. Why would you pick me instead of those other pretty, skinny girls?", I said as more tears fell out of my eyes.

"I did pick one. I picked you. You pretty, perfect, nice, kind and smart. I picked you because I love you, Y/N. I will always love you no matter what.", Spencer said as we looked at each other. He wiped my tears and kissed my head and forehead. I smiled as he pulled away.

"Thank you, Spence. I love you.", I said as I kissed his lips.

"I love you, too, my loves", Spencer said as we stood up.

"I think I still need to make your guys coffee.", I said as we started to walk back to the counter.

"Ok.", Spencer said as I finished their coffees. I was thinking about spitting in JJ's coffee but that was too mean and I gave Spencer the coffees.

"Thank you, my love.", Spencer said as he leaned against the counter top and he kissed my lips, which I happily returned. "And I'm sorry about JJ.", he said as we pulled away.

"It's ok, Spence. Now, you should go back to work. I don't want you to be late to work or else if you are I'll punish you.", I said as I whispered the last part.

"Oh, I won't be, my love.", Spencer said, winking at me.

"I love you.", I said.

"I love you, more", Spencer said as he turned around and walked out of the café. I saw he through the window as he was talking to JJ. They were saying stuff but then Spencer threw his coffee at her.

That's my man.
____________________________________
A/N:
I hoped you like this one! Have a nice night or afternoon or morning! Love you!🌞🌱💕✨

Word Count: 736