(13) A Movie Theater Date- ;)

Your POV:
Finally! Spencer asked me on a date! Today we're going to the movie theater to watch a movie. He didn't tell me what kind of movie but at least he's there with me.

I was waiting on my couch in my living room, waiting for Spencer to pick me up like he said he would. I was wearing a jean jacket with a white shirt underneath with leggings and white shoes with some cheetah prints on it. Also, with a necklace my mom gave me before she died.

Your Outfit:

I was scrolling on Instagram when I heard a knock on my door

I was scrolling on Instagram when I heard a knock on my door. I stood from my couch and put my phone in my pocket as I walked to the door. I opened it and saw that familiar tall, skinny, brown hair and hazel eyes man, Spencer Reid. He was holding flowers and was wearing his normal clothes he does at work.

"Hey Y/N, you look beautiful,", Spencer said with a smile while looking me up and down. I smiled back and blushed.

"You too, Dr Reid.", I said.

"Uh, these are for you of course.", Spencer said, blushing back at me as he gave me the beautiful flowers.

"Thank you, Spence.", I said as I took the flowers from him. "Let me put this in a vase real quick. Please, come in.", I said as I step aside to let him in. He walked in my apartment and looked around.

"Your apartment is beautiful, Y/N.", Spencer said as he walked to my bookshelf and dragged his fingers across its spine.

"Thank you, Spencer.", I said as I walked to my kitchen and unwrapped the plastic from the flowers. I grabbed an empty glass vase in my bedroom and put the flowers in it. I put water in it and set it on my counter, where it was very noticeable.

"Ok, we can go now.", I said as I walked to the living room that was next to my kitchen. Spencer looked away from my bookshelf and looked to me with a smile.

"Ok, let's go."
____________________________________
We arrived to the movie theater and we stood in line for are tickets.

"So, I forgot to ask you what movie you wanted to see but I got us a ticket to a movie called "It". I read the book and it was cool.", Spencer said as we got are tickets to the movie.

"Really? Well, what type of movie is it?", I asked while me and Spencer walked together, side by side but really close.

"Um, it's a horror.", Spencer said, looking down at me."

"Oh ok.", I said as I looked up at him. We continued talking but stopped as we found a seat in the movie room, where they were playing the movie. I snuck in some chocolates and some gummy's. I took them out of my purse and opened one of the gummy's bag.

"Here, you want some?", I asked as the movie started.

"Yes please.", Spencer said. The movie went one and I nearly screamed my head off.

I buried my head in Spencer's chest as he looked down to me.

"Hey, it's ok.", he said while laughing. I looked up to him.

"It's not funny.", I whispered as I pout.

"I'm sorry.", Spencer said as are smiles faded and are head moved closer to each other. Next thing I know are lips are moving together. His lips are soft and nice. I feel his tongue on my lower lip asking for an entrance. I allow it and his tongue entered my mouth. Our lips fought as we kissed. We both pulled away from each other, so we can catch our breath.

"Your beautiful, Y/N.", Spencer said as he looked at me with his hand on my cheek and his thumb moving for comfort.

"Your very nice yourself, Spence.", I said, looking into his eyes as he did the same to me.

"I'm falling more in love with you.", Spencer said while smiling and nodding his head.

"I'm definitely in love with you.", I said as I leaned into Spencer's touch.
____________________________________
A/N:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 200 READS! I hope you liked this chapter! I hope you have a good day! Love you!🦋🌱✨:)
(I'm sorry I say the same thing in every one shot!)

Word Count: 727