018

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter eighteen:high school musical the choosical !

chapter eighteen:
high school musical the choosical !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ATHENA AND RICKY walked inside Ashlyn's house upon arriving (Gina had stayed outside to text her mom that she had arrived safely) to immediately be met with the whole theater gang gathered in Ashlyn's living room around a table. Athena could vaguely see that it was some sort of board game (which Violetta had informed her excitedly that Carlos brought a High School Musical game he had made when he was little.) She then spotted Nini sitting on the stairs, looking a little conflicted with a phone in her hand. Athena didn't want to press the girl, so she decided to just say hi.

"Hey, Nini," Athena greeted, shrugging off her jacket and smiling at the girl.

"Hi, 'Thena," Nini replied before her eyes trailed up to Ricky's head. "Nice hat."

"Thanks, it was a gift," Ricky told her before taking it off. "I didn't know if you'd make it."

"Oh, yeah, my moms are watching the dog competition and, uh, Kourtney's out of town at her grandma's, so I figured I'd come and check in on all my, uh . . . buddies."

"Well, Vi texted me a couple of minutes ago that Carlos brought a crazy board game, and none of us wanted to miss it," Athena announced.

She looked into the living room. Athena spotted Violetta sitting next to EJ on the couch, a bright smile on her face as they shared some laughs. She smiled softly. Never had she seen her best friend so happy with a boy. It warmed her heart.

Gina then entered the house. "Hi, Nini. Happy Thanksgiving."

"Oh, hey," Nini responded, chuckling awkwardly. "Turkey cupcakes. Gobble gobble."

"It's a gluten free cupcake recipe I made from scratch," Gina informed her proudly. "From YouTube."

"Again?" Ricky asked. "With you and YouTube."

"Hey, don't judge her for learning things from YouTube," Athena scolded playfully. "Whatever. Come on, I wanna see what this game's all about."

The four of them moved into living room. Carlos quickly told them to separate into two teams, the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights. So far, the Wildcats had EJ, Violetta, Seb, Nini, and some of the dancers while the Knights had Big Red, Ashlyn, and more dancers. Gina immediately sat down to Big Red to reserve her spot on the Knights.