002

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter two:ricky bowen doesn't think before he speaks !

chapter two:
ricky bowen doesn't think before
he speaks !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

FINALLY, AFTER ABOUT three hours of sitting through boring lessons, it was finally lunch time. Athena, who was extremely glad to get out of her English class, entered the crowded hallways. Her headphones played some Taylor Swift songs as she navigated her way to the cafeteria. She shoved her hands into the pockets of her jean jacket and pushed through the groups who decided that stopping in the middle of the hallway was a good idea.

Her headphone was suddenly ripped out of her ear, interrupting the bridge of Cruel Summer. Athena's eyes widened and she turned to see who the culprit was. It was revealed to Violetta, who was smirking at her.

"You really had to interrupt the best part of the song, didn't you?" Athena rolled her eyes and snatched her headphone back. "What do you want, Vi?"

"Did you think more about auditioning for the musical?" Violetta asked.

"No, I haven't, actually. I was being a good student and paying attention."

Violetta scoffed. "We all know that's not true."

Athena sighed. "To be honest, no, I haven't thought about it. I don't even know how to audition for a musical. Like obviously I have to sing, but what song?"

"Wake Up," Violetta suggested. Her eyes narrowed at Athena when the girl shrugged. "Athena, that song is amazing. You're an incredible singer and songwriter. Please don't put yourself down like that."

"I know, I know, it's just . . . I wrote that song for Ricky," Athena admitted. "It was after I saw how distraught he was after not being able to say I love you to Nini and everything going on with his parents."

"And this is the perfect opportunity to perform it," Violetta urged.

"It's personal," Athena argued.

"It's beautiful."

Athena shook her head and unplugged her headphones, putting them back in her backpack. "I promise I'll think more about this when I get home, all right? But right now some French fries are calling my name."

The two entered the lunch room and immediately got on line. After a couple of minutes of waiting, they finally got their lunch. Athena, lunch tray in hand, glanced around the cafeteria for a moment and finally spotted Ricky and Big Red sitting at a circular table. She nodded her head in that direction and her and Violetta made their way over to them.