Midoriya Izuku - first day in UA

Deku PoV

I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm currently walking to UA high. I know I should be happy to finally be at my dream school and start to become a hero, but I'm not.

My life was never easy. When I was 4 years old and my quirk didn't show up by itself, so my parents took me to the doctor to find out what my quirk would be and also what second gender I have.

In our comunity there are 3 second genders. The first gender of course is male and female, the second genders are alpha, beta and omega. Alphas are the stronest one and omegas the weakest. Betas are more likely like any normal person. The biggest thing on the second gender is the ability to become pregnant. Female alphas can barely become pregnant, with the betas it's like before just normal. Females get pregnant and males impregnate the females. Omegas are the main gender to become pregnant and it also doesn't matter if they're a girl or a boy. So in other words male omegas can get pregnant too, mostly by another alpha male.
Of course because of that female alphas and male omegas are pretty rare.

Well let's get back to my visit at the doctor. It was a shock for us all and I was one of the few 20% of people without a quirk, I was diagnosed quirkless. My parents still had hope that I'm at least a beta or a rare alpha without a quirk, they exist but are more rare than male omegas or female alphas. To my luck the doctor said I'm one of the rare male omegas.

My parents were really dissappointed. I was a failure in their eyes and they blamed me for everything. They abused me, mentally and physically, for around a year. When I was 5 they couldn't stand around me anymore and kicked me out. I'm living on the street now. Everything I got I always take around in my big yellow backpack.

Well if you think beeing hated by your own parents and beeing homeless is the worst thing in my life, then you're wrong. My childhood friend bullied me since he found out I was quirkless. So for around 12 years I'm all on my own. No family and no friends. I don't really know how or even why I made it this far, but somehow I still want to be a hero. Maybe then my life will be finally good.

I'm almost at the school, so it's time to put my fake smile on. I don't want anyone to worry, they can't do anything anyways. So I pretend everything is alright, even though I'm broke inside.

Oh I almost forgot. You probably think 'how did a quirkless omega managed to get into UA, a school for heroes?' Well 10 monthes ago I met All Might and he gave me his quirk one for all. He trained me and with his quirk I made it into UA. That was the first good thing that happened to me in years. Maybe now everything will be better.

I enter the school and it's really big. After turning the wrong way 3 times, I finally found my classroom. It's a huge door with 1-A writen on it. I open the door and to my surprise Kacchan is here, so we ended in the same class again. Kacchan or rather Katsuki Bakugou is that said childhood friend, who billied me almost my whole life.

He sees me and looks verry pissed. He stands up and walks over to me and grabs me by my collar. "How the fuck did a quirkless looser like you get into UA?!"

"Argh K-Kacchan p-please let go."

"No not unless you tell me how you were able to cheat."

"I-I didn't."

"Of course you did. You could never be able to get in here!!"

"Stop that right now!! We're a hero school, stop going against your classmates." A boy with blue hair and glasses walked up to us and tried to get Kacchan off me, while making some wierd robot moves. Somehow it worked and Kacchan lets go of me. He walks angry back to his seat.

"T-Thank you." I say to the blue haired boy.

"No problem, also I have to apologize. I wasn't very nice to you at the entrance exam. You've seen right through the real task we had and I couldn't see it. I'm sorry." He says while bowing down.

"Ah please stand up. No need to apologize. And I just acted, I didn't really think of anything behind all of that." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey you're the boy that saved me! Thanks again, I'm glad you passed the exam." A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes appears in the doorframe. I remember her. I saved her from the huge 0 point roboter. She was the reason I even got in here.

"Ah no problem. I'm sure everyone would have done it, if they noticed you earlier." I say nervous. I don't like this much attention.

"But you were the one who reacted. Ah by the way I'm Uraraka Ochako. I hope we will be friends." She happily says.

I just smile. I'm at a point in my life where I don't really care if I have friends or not and in my situation it would probably be better if I don't make any. "Y-Yeah would be nice. I-I'm Izuku Mi-..." Should I really tell them my last name? When my parents kicked me out they said I don't deserve the name Midoriya and I should abandon it. "Umm just Izuku is fine." I say, still smiling. I only use the name Midoriya on official papers, but otherwise I never use it since then. I learned to hate that name.

"Ah I apologize I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Iida Tenya. Nice to meet you."

"Are you finally finish with your chit chat?" We turn around to see a yellow caterpillar. We all look shocked when the caterpillar turns out to be our teacher in a sleeping bag.

"Okay. It took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." He says after getting out of that sleepingbag. "Now change into your PE clothes and meet outside." He says and we all head to the changing room.

After we're finished changing we go outside to the sports ground.

"Ok first my name is Aizawa, no need for my first name. I'm your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years. That is if you pass this tests. You will now do 7 tests to show your physical ability. You get points for each exercise and the one who's placed last will be expelled."