Dorms

Deku pov

Kacchan and Shochan stayed with me the whole weekend and on monday I finally went back to school. Aizawa had an announcement.

"Ok students because of the latest events with the league of villains the school is starting a new program. We will build dorms and you will live on school grounds starting tomorrow. The school already talked to your guardians and everyone allowed it. So today we don't really have any lessons. Go back home and pack your stuff. On this paper you can see where the dorms are located. They're not far but you know UA grounds are big. You have time until 2 pm then I want everyone of you to meet at the 1-A building. Dissmissed."

He hands us the paper with the location and everyone leaves except me. I walk up to Aizawa after everyone left.

"What is it problem child?" He asks.

"Umm do you really think thats a good idea? I'm going into heat at the end of the week. We have a lot of alphas in class."

"Hey no need to worry. There are already preperations for that. It's not only you in heat but also the alphas in their rut. So all dorms are build sound and scent proof. You all have a room for your own. You all have a small bathroom with a toilet and sink but the showers you all have to share. On top of that the doors are build so no quirk can destroy them and when you lock them only you can open them. Well you and me. Since I'm your homeroom teacher and responsible for all of your safety I have a master key and am able to open them. As long as you don't open your door while in heat everything should be fine. Of course you're excused in the time. I'll make sure you get all the stuff you need."

"Ok thank you Aizawa. I'm relieved now."

"Good. Now go. Yamada should be waiting with Hitoshi to get you two home. I have to do some stuff here."

"Ok see you later." I wave goodbye and then head out to the teacher parking lot. Yamada and Hitoshi are waiting.

"Hey what took you so long?" Hitoshi asks.

"Sorry I had to talk to Aizawa for a moment." I say and we all get into the car. We drive home and Hitoshi and I pack our stuff.

At around 1 pm we are finished and Yamada drives us back to school. He shows us where the dorm buildings are and we go to our respective buildings.

When I find the 1-A building there are almost all of my classmates there. I see Kacchan and walk over to him.

"Hey you made it."

"Haha really funny Kacchan. It's huge here, so I had to search for the building."

"At least you found it."

"Where's Shochan?"

"Don't know. Haven't seen him since we left for packing."

"Hmm hope he won't be late." Just as I said that I see Shochan walking up to our class, but he looks....sad? And he isn't coming over to us. He stays at the other side of the class, his head low.

I want to walk over to him but then Aizawa walks up and starts to talk. So I have to wait for later. Aizawa is explaining the rules of the dorms and which places are common area. Also he explains that the dorms are made sound and smell proof for the 'alphas' in the class. And since it would be stupid to make some rooms like that and others different they just made every dorm like that. Also we all have own bathrooms with a toilet and shower. To take bathes we have to use the common bathroom, where also toilets are, so we don't have to walk to our rooms if we do something together.

Aizawa hands us a plan that shows where our rooms are. Mine is on the second floor at the end of the hall. Next to my room is Kacchan's and next to his is Shochan's. Then he sends us away to unpack our stuff. I wanted to go to Shochan now but he already left and I just see him disapear in the elevator.

"Hey do you know what's wrong with Sho?" Kacchan asks

"No. I want to talk to him but he's already away."

"Let's unpack our stuff and later we go look after him."

"Ok." When the elevator comes back down we enter and go to our floor. We both go to our rooms and unpack our stuff.

Around 2 hours later I hear a knock on the door, probably the only sound that would come through. I go and open the door to see Kacchan.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's go." I walk out of my room and Kacchan and I go to Shochan's room and knock. It's quiet for a while and just as I wanted to give up and go back the door opens a bit.

"What do you want?" Shochan asks cold.

"W-We're worried about you. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Leave me alone now." He wants to slam the door, but Kacchan puts his foot in the doorway.

"Not so fast. First you explain what is wrong with your behaviour. I won't leave until you tell us what happened."

Shochan sighs. "Fine come in." He goes to the side and we enter his room. He sits down on his bed, I sit on his chair and Kacchan stands next to me leaning on the table.

"So?" Kacchan starts after some minuites of silence.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you worry. It's just....my dad." For the first time he lifts his head and he has a huge black eye. I gasp at the sight.

"Oh no Sho. What happened?" I rush over to him and carefully caress his eye.

"My father and I had an argument. In the end I slipped that I had a boyfriend and then he punched me. My father is a huge homophobic. At least he didn't hear I have two boyfriends. He told me what a huge disgrace I am and forbid me to meet my boyfriend again."

"And you wanted to obey?" Kacchan asks a bit hurt is heared in his voice. I look over to him and he looks sad and worried at the same time.

"Not really but he doesn't know you're in my class. He probably would take me out of UA if he knew. I don't know if he watched me or something like that. I'm not worried about me but I don't know what he would do to you. He always talks about me marrying a nice omega girl from a good family and with a good quirk."

"But I don't get it. Why doesn't he want you to be together with a boy? I mean I can partly understand his disliking you date Kacchan but what if you told him I'm an omega. In our society it shouldn't be a problem. If we want we still could get children in the future if that's his problem." I notice what I said and blush a bit. I see Kacchan and Shochan do the same at the mentioning of becoming children. Gosh we didn't even mated and now we're talking about children.

"Um well yes. Normally it shouldn't be a problem but my father is excentric and is looking for a female omega. I know it's stupid, but he's like that."

"Then there is only one solution." Kacchan states. We both look at him in confusion. "We have to keep our relationship a secret. We can't let your father know about that and honestly I don't know how my parents would react to me dating not only one boy but two. And one of them is an alpha too. So far only we, Aizawa, present mic and drowsy eyes know about that. Let's keep it at that."

"Yeah you're probably right Kacchan. But since we're already here and no one can hear us how about some cuddles and talking about more fun stuff?" I ask them and see some faint blushes on them. "Why are you blushing?"

"W-Well when you started that sentence i-it sounded like you want to do something different." Shochan says now fully blushing. I think about it for a moment before blushing too.

"OMG no I didn't mean that!! I'm everything but ready for something like that."

"Calm down. Let's lay down and cuddle." Kacchan walks finally closer to us and gives me a kiss on the head and Shochan one on his eye. Then he lays down in Shochan's bed. We silently agreed before, that I'll be the one laying in the middle, always. So I go next to Kacchan followed by Shochan.

I lay my head on Kacchan's chest and Shochan wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. Like that we talk for a while, share some kisses and fall asleep.