panick attack

Of course time didn't go fast. It's the opposite. The lessons seem to strech extra long and it feels like eternity untill the bell rings. I almost had 3 panic attacks.

Kacchan stands up and I quietly follow him.

"Hey Izuku where are you going? Thought we had lunch together again." Hitoshi walks up to us.

"Sorry Hitoshi, but I need to talk with Kacchan. See you after school." Hitoshi looks at Kacchan suspicious but he just says "Fine" and goes the other way. Kacchan starts to walk again and I follow of course.

We end up behind the school, where no-one else is around. I stand at the wall with my back leaning on it and Kacchan infront of me. He turns around to finally face me.

"So who is eye bags? And how do you know him?" Well not what I expected.

"Y-You mean Hitoshi? Umm well we met by accident and well became some kind of friends. We found out we both go to UA so we hang out at lunch. He's in general education." Kacchan just stares at me.

"Fine. What is wrong with your mother?" My mother? How did he get to this?

"W-What do you mean? Mom is fine." I guess.

"Stop fucking lying to me!!! I called her on Saturday to let her know you were with me and safe and-..."

"YOU CALLED HER!?" I exclaim. Oh no oh no that's bad. Now he knows! And they will get so angry. I grab my hair and fall down to my knees. What will they do this time!? What if they find me?! Shit what should I do!?

My breath starts to get pretty fast and I know this time I have a full on panic attack. I can't breath. My breath quickens even more, but I get less oxygen into my lungs. I'm crying. I can hear Kacchan saying something, but he sounds so far away. I can't understand a word.

"HEY!!" Someone grabs my face and forces me to look at them. I'm meet with heterochromic eyes. One gray and one ice blue. It's Todoroki-kun.

"Listen to me! Listen to my voice! You need to breath! In......and out........in.......out" He goes on in a steady voice. I do as he says and slowly calm down. I finally breath normally again.

"You better now?" Todoroki asks

"Yes thank you Todoroki-kun. W-Why are you here?"

"Honestly I was a bit suspicious why Bakugou wanted to talk to you. After the last times I thought you might end up fighting and I got a bit worried. Seems like it was a good choice to follow you. Oh and don't worry I stayed far enough away, so I didn't hear anything."

"Oh umm thank you." I blush a bit. Todoroki-kun was worried?

"Tch he's fine now Icyhot, so leave. I'm not finish with him!" Kacchan says angry. He really doesn't like Todoroki-kun.

"Yes you are! He just had a panic attack because of you!! You are finish, at least for now!! Come with me, recovery girl should check on you." Todoroki grabs my arm and dragges me to the nurse office. He convinces me to let recovery girl check on me. After that we go back to class.

"Umm thank you again Todoroki-kun. How did you know what to do?" I ask him. We're the first ones back in class. So we can talk freely.

"Oh um let's just say I have some experience with panic attacks. I don't really wanna talk about it."

"Ah sorry I asked. I understand you. I have a lot I don't wanna talk about too. So I won't push you to tell me anything." I smile at him.

"Thank you." He smiles a bit. Wow I have never seen Todoroki-kun smile. He's really beautifull when he smiles. Wait a second what am I thinking?! I'm not into boys! Am I? I never thought about it. My life is shitty anyways, if they know I might be gay on top of everything it just starts again like in middle school. Also whether I like girls or boys, no one would like me anyways. Who wants a broken useless omegan like me.

Slowly the class starts to come back in and I sit down at my seat. The last lesson starts, but I'm not really listening, too deep into my thoughts.

"Izuku! Are you listening?" Cementos stands infront of me.

"Oh umm sorry sir."

"Stop spacing out and listen."

"Yes I'm sorry." He goes back to the front and goes on with teaching. Some of the others look at me worried and I just nervously fake smile at them. It seems to convince some of them that I'm sind 'cause they turn back to the front.

Todoroki and Kacchan on the other hand keep staring at me. I try to ignore them and actually listen to the lesson.

*Ring*

Finally it's over. I pack my stuff back into my backpack. Just when I'm finish I see Hitoshi standing by the door. I walk over to him but just before I reach the door I get stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to see who it is and well it's Kacchan. "What do you want Kacchan?"

"Like I said I'm not finish. At least we need to talk about saturday." Shit I almost forgot that. I start to blush when I remember what Yamada told me. I want to sink into the floor right now. But wait on saturday he also called my mom. Maybe he wants to talk about that and why I got a panic attack. Oh no! I don't wanna talk about that. Damn it how do I get out of this.

"Oi! Stop rambling nerd! I can't understand a word so speak up if you want to talk to me." Kacchan says.

"I-I umm.." I don't know what to say. I didn't even realise I was mumbling again.

"Izuku c'mon we don't have all day." Hitoshi says from behind me. He saves me.

"S-Sorry Kacchan, but I really need to leave now. M-Maybe tomorrow." I turn around and hurry over to Hitoshi before Kacchan can stop me again. We start to walk to the teachers lounge to meet up with Aizawa and Yamada.

"You ok Izuku?"

"Yes and thanks you saved me. Kacchan can be really persistant."

"No problem. I saw how unconfortable you got and thought I should do something. Are you excited for the sports festival?"

"The what?"

"Did you not listen to anything today?"

"Sorry I was so much in my own thoughts I barely got any of my surroundings. So what about the sports festival?"

"Next week we all take part in the sports festival. It will be aired through the whole country. Your class probably will stand in the focus since you fought against real villains and no-one died. It's also a big oppturnity for me. Students from other departments get the chance to go into the hero department if they're able to show off."

"Really that would be nice! Well one of my class got expelled at the first day, so we have space anyway. I would like to be in a class with you."

"Ah there you are. Ready to head home?" Aizawa already stands infront of the teachers lounge with Yamada, waiting for us.

"Yes let's get home." We all walk outside to get inside the car. I can't get rid of the feeling of beeing followed. I turn around before I get into the car, but I can't see anything. Maybe just my imagination.

"You comin?" Hitoshi asks.

"Ah yes sorry." I get inside the car and buckle up. We start to drive and I stare out the window.