Embarrassing

Deku Pov ~next day~

I wake up in my bed? Wait why am I back at Aizawa's house? Kacchan doesn't know I live here right now, so how did I get here. I stand up and notice, that my clothes are too big. I look down and that's Kacchan clothes!! Why am I wearing them?! Where are my clothes?! Oh no I didn't do anything with Kacchan, did I? Oh no no no no. This is bad.

I hear a knock on the door and it slowly opens. "Ah I heard right. You're awake. You ok now?" Yamada asks.

"I-I'm f-fine. Ummm h-how did I get here a-and why am I-I wearing Kacchan's clothes?!" I start to panic a bit.

"Don't worry so much. What do you remember Izuku?" He asks. He walks into my room and sits down on my bed. I sit down beside him.

"The last thing I know is that we were fighting some villains in the USJ. After they run away my heat started again and I lost my surpressants. Kacchan came over and took me away, so no-one noticed that I'm an omega. I think I fell asleep in his arms and then I woke up here."

"Well Bakugou took you to his house. He locked you inside his room, so he won't fall over you. What happened exactly, I don't know you have to ask him. I heard from another teacher that he took you and I knew you're in heat and he's an alpha so I got worried. I went to his hous and he led me to his room. You built a nest with Bakugou's stuff and well you undressed so you were only wearing your boxers. I tried to get you out but you didn't want to, so Bakugou made a deal with you so that you would finally get dressed and follow me. Well he just took some random clothes, probably effected by your heat pheromones."

I know my face is already redder than a tomato but I want to know. "W-What d-deal did h-he make?"

"He said he would kiss you if you do what he says and well you did. At the door you wanted your kiss. I turned around of course, but honestly if I didn't knew all of that was because of your heat I would have punched that boy." I don't feel like it but I start to laugh a bit.

"You can't punch him. He's your student, you would get into trouble."

"Maybe, but we decided to help you so protecting you is a part of that." He smiles at me.

They want to help me? And protect me? That makes me happy, but I went through so much I can't just drop anything and be genuinly happy and trust them. They're really nice but what if they decide, that one day I'm just a burden and abandon me like my parents did. I just can't trust them like that, not after everything that happened and I'm not just thinking about my parents.

Before my mood drops without a reason, at least not for Yamada. I remember how bad Aizawa got hurt. "Yamada-Sensei what is with Aizawa-Sensei? He was hurt really bad."

"Don't worry kid. He's used to much more."

"But-"

"No but's. I'm fine kid." Aizawa-Sensei stands in the doorframe. He's covered in bandages and looks like a mummy.

"Well you don't really look like it." I say.

"Don't worry. Like he said I experienced worse. How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I partly heared what this Shigaraki guy said to you." I almost forgot that, but suddenly I remember.

"H-How did he n-notice I'm an o-omega?" Aizawa crouches down infront of me.

"I smelled you too kid. The surpressents were running out of your system, because of the adrenalin in your body you didn't notice. Also you were wet, so I assume you fell into the water. The oil got washed away and you were easily to smell."

"Oh that makes sense." That guy was able to use alpha voice. What if I meet him again? I don't wanna feel that again. I couldn't move, I just did what he told me. What would have happened if he told me to-....

"Hey! It's ok. I know the situation was scary, but he can't do anything to you. We will find him and capture him. I promise Izuku." Aizawa takes me out of my rambling thoughts. He pulls me  into a hug and I can't help it, I start to cry.

After a while I stop and we go down eating dinner. Hitoshi probably saw how bad I look and didn't ask anything. We talked about random stuff, nothing related to the USJ attack or my heat or something like that. Yamada gave me a new blister from the surpressants and I take them. One before dinner and another one I'll take tomorrow morning. Better to take 2 a day. Luckily it's only 2 more days. After dinner we all go to sleep.

The next morning I get ready for school, as always. After breakfast I start to panic.

"OMG I can't go to school. Kacchan will be there. Oh no that is so embaressing. Please can't I stay here?"

Aizawa sighs. "No Izuku you're not staying. By the way how long do you think you can stay home? You're in the same class. Better face him now than later." Yamada told Aizawa everything he knows. But what if I did 'it' with Kacchan?! And they just don't know. I can't face him.

"Come on. We need to go." I know arguing with Aizawa won't work so I just follow my fate and get into the car. We drive to UA and like always Hitoshi and I go out first and walk to school.

"C'mon it won't be that bad." Hitoshi tries to cheer me up.

"What if it is? Kacchan hates me what if w-we did s-something more, you know. It would be just because of my heat and now he hates me even more." I whisper the word heat. I still don't want anyone else to know. To many people already know.

"You don't know what happened. Another reason to talk to him. It won't be that bad."

I sigh. "If you say so. Well I have to go inside now. See ya later."

"Later." He says and walks to his class. I enter the classroom and like always only Kacchan and Todoroki are here. Well I drive here with my teachers, so I'm pretty early always but why are they always here?!

I just blush as I see Kacchan and walk silently to my seat, head hanging low. I don't wanna look at him. I sit down and again I lay my head onto the table.

"We need to talk. Follow me at lunch break." Kacchan suddenly says. I just let out an "ok", but keep my head down. I'm totally flushed right now. What does he want to talk abou?! OMG it's because of the kiss. Or did we do more?! Shit I don't wanna talk to him. I guess I got no choice now. I hope time goes by fast, so my missery is kept short.