Worries

TW: self harm

Deku PoV

I watched TV for around an hour, but I can't stop but get more nervous by the second. Aizawa-Sensei wants to talk to me. He knows now I'm an omega and he surely wants to know why I was in the woods. Damn it. I don't wanna tell him. He'll just pity me and thinks I'm pathetic. He will tell me I'll never gonna be a hero. On the other hand it's true. I'll never be a hero, I can't even use my quirk and I'm so pathetic.

Damn it I cry again. I go back up to my room and take my backpack. I search for the bathroom. After I find it I go inside and lock the door. I set down my backpack and search for my little box. I find it and take out a razor blade. I know I shouldn't do it, espacially not in the house of my teacher, but I can't help it. I let the blade slide over my skin. This time I take my other arm.

I'm still inside my thoughts. What will I tell Aizawa? What does he want to know? Will he kick me out, cause I'm omega? Will I fail All Might compleatly? I lost track of the many cuts I made. Damn it. Maybe I won't be able to tell Aizawa anything.

I let the blade fall down to the ground. I sit on the floor, my back against the bathtub. I laugh a bit. "I really am pathetic. I should have never been born. Maybe they'll all happy when I bleed out right here and now." I start to feel dizzy and my vision is blurry.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. "Izuku, you're in there?" Aizawa-Sensei. I'm pretty weak already. How long have I been here? I want to say something, but I'm too weak. My vision starts to fade and then, everything goes black.

Aizawa PoV

I got out of school earlier. I leave All Might with class 1-A to do another combat training. I'm worried about Izuku so I head home. I inform Hizashi and Hitoshi by writing a messege through phone.

I arrive at home. The TV is on, but I can't see Izuku. I walk up to his room, but it is empty too. Maybe the bathroom. I walk up to the bathroom and it's locked, so I knock. "Izuku, you're in there?" I ask and it's quiet for a while.

THUD

"Izuku?!" I knock on the door harder, but I get no response. Ok that's enough. I break the door down and when I enter I'm shocked. Izuku lies there infront of the bathtub, covered in blood. I go over to him an feel his pulse. It's low, but it's still there. I take the first aid kit out of one of the drawers and wrap his arm up. Then I take him out and back into 'his' room.

I lay him down on the bed and keep his left arm up, so less blood will come out. I wrapped his arm pretty tight, but I want him to stay alive. It take my phone out with my free hand and dial recovery girls number.

"What do you want eraser?" She asks as she picks up the phone.

"I know you're probably buissy, but I need your help, fast!! It's a life or death situation. Please come over to my house."

"Already on my way. Be there in 5 minuites." She says and hangs up. I hope she hurries.

After around 5 minuites the door opens and Hizashi and recovery girl enter the room. "What happened?" She asks me.

"I found him in the bathroom covered in blood. Can you help him?"

"Of course I can." She kisses him on the forehead and his cuts stop bleeding.

"I couldn't heal them compleatly, so he shouldn't use his arm to much, the cuts could open. He should be fine, but needs a lot of rest now. Better don't leave him alone Eraser." She says and leaves my house.

"She's right, we can't leave him alone anymore. Stay here with him tomorrow, I'll cover for you and take over your class." Hizashi suggests.

"Yeah maybe you're right. I'll stay here tomorrow. We can't leave him alone, who knows what happens next. Let's give him some space for now. He won't wake up for a while." We leave his room and just to be sure I lock the door. Because of his heat and Hitoshi in the house, not to lock him up.

I go to the bathroom and clean up. Besides his backpack I find a little box and it's full with razor blades. I take them and put them away, so he won't have them anymore. I better put everything else sharp away from him, for now at least.

After I finish up I join Hizashi in the kitchen. He's making dinner and I notice the untouched plate on the counter. "He didn't eat his breackfast." I just say.

"Yes I noticed. Do you think he's seen it?" Hizashi asks.

"He must have. He read the letter and it seems like he took the surpressants. He didn't smell like omega in heat that much."

"Maybe he just wasn't hungry. Let's not overthink it. Let's save some dinner if he wakes up." Hizashi smiles and tries to cheer me up. It doesn't really work, I'm too worried.

"Yeah, but he probably won't wake up before tomorrow. He lost a lot of blood and recovery girls quirk is working with his stamina."

"Who lost a lot of blood?" Hitoshi enters the room.

"Hey Hitoshi. Well Izuku did. I found him, bleeding in the bathroom and unconscious. He's better now, but is asleep." I answear him.

"Oh seems like he's pretty messed up. Do you know why he did it?"

"No but I'll stay home tomorrow and talk with him. We can't leave him alone." Hitoshi noods.

"What's for dinner paps?" He asks Hizashi.

"I'm making curry. It still needs some time, so go do your homework. We'll call you when it's finished." Hizashi says and Hitoshi just noods again and goes to his room.

The rest of the day was normal. We didn't do much. Just eat dinner and go to bed after we watched a movie together. Every now and then I look after Izuku, but he shows no sign of waking up. I hope he does tomorrow.

I lock his room again and go to bed, not sure if I'm able to sleep. Sure I've seen a lot, I'm a pro after all, but seeing a kid in his own blood is really terrifying. I hope we can help him.