First day

Adora's POV
Tw: slut shaming, abuse

"-DORA, ADORA," I heard my name being called. "Wake up. You have school and you wouldn't want to be late... would you" hordak stated. "Yes" I tried my best to hid my groans and pain from my headache. Hangovers suck. I pulled my self out of my bed and instantly shivered. My window was open from last night-

Last night? What happened? The last thing I remember was being at a party..... but not coming home.

I made my way into the bathroom and quickly got ready so I won't be late for school. I put on a black tights, a white long sleeve shirt and my red letterman jacket.

I grabbed my school bag and run out my room straight for the front door. "Adora stop" I heard a yell from behind me. Shit I was just a the door.

"Why are you never here anymore" he questioned walking up to me. The closer he got the more fearful I got. "Are you..... scared of me" he placed a harsh hand on my forearm squeezing harder by every second. "N-no" I said try to be tuff by making eye contact. "Good" he smirked rubbing circles on my arm.  "I'm going to school n-now" I opened the front door as he watched me walk out until I closed it.
"Fuckin creep" I mumbled to myself walking towards school.

Hordak is not my dad! That creep sits in his office all day. He's my new foster parent since shadow weaver. Hordak is a real jerk though. Everything has to be perfect. I have to be perfect. I can't even live as a normal teen. Little does he know I'm the farthest from perfect. 

I rather still be at shadow weavers because at least I still had her.

I was too I deep thought I did not notice that I was in school. I walk threw the rowdy halls filled with students until I get to the cafeteria. I passed tables until I get to one at the back where glimmer and bow sits.

"Hey guys" I said taking a seat. "Hi Adora" they Both say. "did you hear there's a party at DT house later....... so your coming to my house after school" glimmer sternly said.

"I don't even want to go to a dumb high school party anyways" I honestly spoke.

"Adora when are you gonna stop all of this" bow asked. "A girl can't have fun" I said. "Fun is not going around to different parties and club pimping yourself around to make money. I already told you. My mom can help-" glimmer tried to convince me but I cut her off.

"How many times do I have to say this. I'm not doing this for money. I like doing this. I enjoy being She-Ra and I'm not no pimp" I declared a little to aggressive.

*Ring Ring Ring*

The bell rang as students started to shuffle to class. "Adora my mom wants to see you in her office" glimmer said. "Yeah sure I'll go now" I replied leaving the cafeteria towards the office. The hallways start to clear as I enter the main office.

"Hi I'm here to see principle moon" I said to the front desk lady. "Go in" she said not giving me the time off day. "Hey Angella
You wanted to see......me" I hesitated looking to see someone Offaly familiar. 

"You can't be serious. Can't I get someone else" she groaned......it's-

"Oh Catra you know Adora perfect! She's a great roll model for you. Adora will show you around and be your mentor." angella smiled.

"Now run along before you miss class" she shooed us out of her class. "Catra" I questioned closing the door to find her already out the office. "wait Catra" I chased after her.