Fire drill

Catra's POV
Tw: homophobic slurs, slut shamming 

It was lunch and all of a sudden some tall tan skin freak came and pulled Adora away. Something seemed off by the way Adora looked at her. Fear!Disappointment? I don't know yet I want to follow them.

I'm not jealous! Me and Adora aren't even friends. I just don't like that freak named "Mara"!

"I need to use the bathroom" I told bow and glimmer getting nods in response.

Adora didn't even give me a tour of the school so I didn't know where I was going. Such an idiot.

She call her babe. Maybe She's Adora's girlfriend. Plus the way she look at her so mischievously......they could be having sex in the bathroom. Ew. Wait Adora's gay?

I turned the corner and I could see a Adora and that Mara girl. It looks like they just got here.

"Mara what do you want" Adora asked.
"I need mon-ey " the freak slurred her words. "Are you ever sober" Adora glared at her. "Your one to talk Ms perfect and yes I am" Mara laughed.

What does that even mean Adora obviously always sober. I bet she hadn't even been to a party.

"Why do you need money and how much" Adora questioned. "School fees and only 500" she said. "What happened to the money you made this week" Adora continued to ask.

"Lighthope needed money"

"You know she's just using you Mara. Lighthope makes more money then all of us. She probably doesn't even love you-" before Adora could even finish a harsh and was sent to her cheek.

THE FREAK SLAP HER!

"You don't know anything about love. Your just primes toy he's uses to make money. The She-Ra princess of parties" Mara growled at her. "I maybe the new She-Ra but I'm not his toy! Your one to be slut shaming for someone who is dating someone but still works at grayskull" Adora glared.

Who's She-Ra and what's going on!

"Pretty ballzy for a dyke" Mara push her against the locker causing Adora's back to slam into it. "Mara listen. You know I need to pay my own school feds. Hordak is going to kill me if I don't" Adora added.

"Fuck hordak. You should have left with me but noooooo your the prize child but like whatever. I know you made money last night since you past out drunk in the car yesterday" Mara leaned her hand forward as Adora reached into her bag.

You can't be serious! Adora is gonna give this fool money.

She pulled out a white purse and gave the girl everything! "Fine Here. But this is the last time Mara. It's for school. Not for alcohol" adora scolded her.

"You know Your the alcoholic I'm the druggie" she giggled. "True. Now I have to go before my friends start to look for me" Adora laughed. "Bye lesbo see you tonight"

What a first day of school. You find out the your childhood best friend that your semi mad at goes to your school. You become acquainted with. Follow her(not out of jealousy). Find out that she's gay and lives a secret life as someone named She-Ra.

Seems pretty normal. I think NOT!

I look back to see Adora walk this way. I want to confront her but didn't know how. I slumped against the wall behind me out of frustration not know what to do as she walks by. She didn't notice me so I had to say something.